"Autoimmune Secrets" series/information may be relevant

Laurasgrandaughter
Contributor
Contributor

"Autoimmune Secrets" series/information may be relevant

Post by Laurasgrandaughter »

Dear all,
I am new here:so new that I have yet to do an introduction & am still reading through the primer.
Thanks for being here and creating this community.
I am posting in regards to the free offering "Autoimmune Secrets" series by film maker Jonathan Otto .
It begins tonight and references Alzheimers in its introduction film and episode 3 mentions Alzheimers :

Episode 3: Missing Puzzle Pieces: Can your Mind be Restored? Exposing Alzheimer's and dementia - Available December 8

Since I will be watching it for the first time, I have no idea if the information presented will be valid or helpful but I have found presentations like this one to be motivating when it comes to making changes and sticking with what works .
A link to register can be found here:
https://autoimmunesecrets.com/
Best,
Lauras granddaughter
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Re: "Autoimmune Secrets" series/information may be relevant

Post by floramaria »

Hello, Lauras grandaughter.
Welcome! Thank you for joining the community and posting this link
which contributes another resource.
We never know which videos may hold
powerful new information or really speak to someone .
It is great that you have found the primer and are reading through it.
Please post any questions that arise for you and we will do our best to answer.
Have you also discovered the Search function? It is a good way to dive deeper into any specific topic that is of interest to you.
To find it, click on the three stacked dots to the right of your name.
We are happy you are here and look forward to learning more about you when you have time
to post an introduction.
With best wishes,
floramaria
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health
Laurasgrandaughter
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Laurasgrandaughter »

Hi Floramaria,
Thanks for the welcome!
I totally agree that one never knows and usually the thing that I think will be of no help might just be the thing that offers the next step to take or idea to ponder.
I started to write an introduction last night:it brought up my grandmother and fathers last years of life (dad is still with us but struggling) and it surprised me how painful it was to remember and to write it down. Connecting the dots can be painful too.
P.S. I come by way of Dr. Bredesen's book .
I have yet to search and have yet to form questions but it is good to know that there are options and approaches and a community like this one.
Thanks so much!
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Post by floramaria »

Hi Laurasgrandaughter,
Thanks for posting this. What you wrote here, even without a full-blown introduction, provides more insight into how you came to join us here. There is no need for you to write more, if it is difficult for you at this point. If and when you feel like sharing more, we are here. I, and a large percentage of people on this site, have experienced similar pain, remembering how people who are so dear to us have been diminished then lost to Alzheimer's. For me, it was my mother. It is easy to be blindsided when those feelings of grief re-surface.
It is good to learn that you have Dr Bredesen's book. As with the Primer, please ask questions..... once they form!
Just take your time and go easy on yourself.
Wishing you well,
floramaria
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health