If you use a device running an Android version prior to 7.1.1, beginning January 11 your access from that device to this site and many others will be impaired. For details and solutions, see this topic.

URGENT: Biomarker Study Opportunity for ApoE4.Info Members

Including yourself, how many people from your family do you think are likely to enroll?

Poll ended at Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:52 am

2%
68%
24%
7%
No votes

Total votes: 119

riptide
New User
New User

Re: URGENT: Biomarker Study Opportunity for ApoE4.Info Members

Postby riptide » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:53 pm

There are two people in my household who would like to participate. I did not see where I can put my information in the poll.

Tincup
Mod
Mod

Postby Tincup » Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:08 am

riptide wrote:There are two people in my household who would like to participate. I did not see where I can put my information in the poll.

See NF52's prior response.
Tincup
E3,E4

msdorney
Support Team Intern
Support Team Intern

Postby msdorney » Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:05 am

riptide wrote:There are two people in my household who would like to participate. I did not see where I can put my information in the poll.

Hi riptide. I see that TinCup was able to answer your question by pointing you to a post by NF52 with a wealth of information about the study. I did also notice that this is your first post in the forum and I wanted to extend a warm welcome to you. You may want to introduce yourself or get to know the other members here in Our Stories. It is a great way to connect with other users of the site. You can share as much or as little as you like. You may want to read the Primer whihc was complied by a docotr who is APOE4 positive. Finally, here is a How To Guide that is very helpful in learning to get the most out of using the site and forums. Please let us know if there is anything else you need. We're happy to help!

Warm regards,
msdorney

Return to “Announcements and Events”