2016 Meet-Up

Starfish77
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: 2016 Meet-Up

Post by Starfish77 »

The Boulder conference was great. It was amazing to have so much information in such a short time. I certainly appreciate Stavia's summaries. It was so good to spend time with our E4 extended family. Everyone was so kind and helpful. An extra big thank you to Julie's
husband Bruce for providing door to door charioteer service. I was so glad because I was having some mobility problems. This week I got
chicken comb (orthovisc) knee injections and started physical therapy for sciatic nerve problems. SusanJ not only gave me a ride to the hotel after the calcium scan, she waited so they could give me the verbal results. I came home very motivated by the talks and information I got from some of our members. I'm upping my olive oil and green vegetables and cutting my dairy.

Our group was so much fun and so friendly, I look forward to meeting even more of you next year. I feel so inspired by all of you.

Starfish
LillyBritches
Contributor
Contributor

Post by LillyBritches »

I am so happy it was such a success and that a fabulous time was had by all! :D
I'm just a oily slick in a windup world with a nervous tick.
Starfish77
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by Starfish77 »

LillyB,
It was a treat to see your photo on your post today. We have missed you. How are things going?
Starfish
SarahAnne
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SarahAnne »

Hi all. How/where can non-attendees read the group's key take-away points and/or summary from the meet-up? Thanks...and so bummed I could not attend this year's meet-up.
Tincup
Mod
Mod

Post by Tincup »

SarahAnne wrote:Hi all. How/where can non-attendees read the group's key take-away points and/or summary from the meet-up? Thanks...and so bummed I could not attend this year's meet-up.
See Stavia's blog.

Separately, I've linked a lot of other resources for Bredesen, Gundry & Walhs in this long post.
Tincup
E3,E4
SarahAnne
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SarahAnne »

Super thx! I'm very grateful to you all...