2nd Alzheimer's Public Educational Forum

Gilgamesh
Contributor
Contributor

2nd Alzheimer's Public Educational Forum

Post by Gilgamesh »

http://www.mcisymposium.org/

I already posted this, but in a place it might be missed.

In sum, this is a conference with a free session on (this) Sunday afternoon for the public.

Program (scroll down for Sunday):

http://www.mcisymposium.org/program.html

Anyone here going?

The agenda on Sunday is packed with stuff about amyloid imaging, so I'm thinking about driving down, but I sort of feel like, well... I've been thinking about Amyvid and amyloid enough, for now (no word from the doc -- I called and he's at a conf. all day, so I have to wait until Monday...).

Anyway, anyone in South Florida (or, heck, anywhere, if you really wanted to go!) thinking about going, let me know!

GB
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Re: 2nd Alzheimer's Public Educational Forum

Post by Julie G »

MONDAY???

Tell them your friend Julie (never mind YOU) can't wait :roll: I'm really sorry; that's horrible to have to wait so long. We're all holding our collective breaths with you. Group hug (((G)))
Starfish77
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by Starfish77 »

Gilgamesh,
Since Julie admitted it first, I have to admit I've been wearing a trail to the computer looking
to see if you had posted your results. We are all with you in spirit waiting for Monday and wishing
you well.
Starfish
Gilgamesh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Gilgamesh »

Yes, Monday, at the earliest.... Ugh. Running errands, playing guitar, trying to relax. But I really am tempted to go to this public presentation (which is mostly about precisely amyloid imaging!) and say, "Hey, what do you make of these images??"
Starfish77
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by Starfish77 »

Gilgamesh,
It sounds as if you are doing well keeping busy until you get the results. I personally like your idea about
going to the conference with your scans. You are a scientist and could deal with the results if they weren't
what you would like them to be. That this conference is being held the very weekend that you happen to
have your results sounds like a really special opportunity to me.