Media Coverage of our Meet-up?

Stavia
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Media Coverage of our Meet-up?

Post by Stavia »

It's a difficult issue. Perhaps we could compromise by having private time and public time as suits US not the media?
If members want to volunteer to be filmed at a time that suits the group let's have a show of hands?
I am happy having a pixelated lunch film and voice change 30 min interview. Donating 30 mins of my time is reasonable I feel.
Having an unknown amount of our dinner time taken over, out of our control, is not reasonable. I've been in a filming suitation before. Its a time sink. That's why I have voiced my concern. A 10 minute segment can take over an hour and a half.
KatieS
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by KatieS »

If we were to film during the dinners, wouldn't I have to get permission first from the restaurants? We only have the private room the first night, otherwise other patrons might object.

What nights is Shelley interested in joining us? We could have her join us Wednesday night when she could reserve lunch times for interviews and filming.
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

I've invited Shelley to join those who'd like to participate in a brown bag lunch on Friday, the 12th for filming. I figured we might be slightly talked out by then and it would feel like less of an imposition. She'd also like to join us for dinner on the 10th, 12th and possibly the 13th without filming. Theresa has kindly volunteered to discuss boundaries with her ahead of time. I've done the same.

For anyone who's experienced improvement by following Dr. Bredesen's protocol and would like to take part in that documentary, send me a PM and I'll try to set that up... perhaps also in Boulder.
Stavia
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Stavia »

brilliant Julie, thanks for arranging. That gives each member the choice to talk to other members or her as they each wish.
As long as each member is not compromised in getting to know each other on our first dinner by the focus being on Shelley's agenda.

I am happy to be part of the brown bag thing on the Friday.