Brainstorming about our 2017 meet-up!

Julie G
Mod
Mod

Re: Brainstorming about our 2017 meet-up!

Post by Julie G »

LOL, I'm typo-city today. Will fix- thanks! I love you all every day ❤️
Stavia
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Stavia »

Booked my flight to LA :)
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

Yay, Stavia! My husband travels to San Diego often and stays at the Wyndham. He reports that it's very nice; excellent location, right on the Bay. He has a favorite walkable grocery store called Jimbo's (similar to Whole Food) in Horton Plaza where he buys his veggies. I'm really looking forward to it! I hope many from out group can join for either the conference and/or the "After-Party" on Monday the 7th. The deadline for discounted registration is one week away.
ru442
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ru442 »

I am jealous!!!! Can't make it as we are taking care of mom here in fla. Work prevents me from attending... I wish I could meet all of you!!

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk
Male 4/4 56 yrs., "Live, Laugh, Love"
Stavia
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Stavia »

RU maybe we can all skype those who can't attend in person? Have a bit of a virtual catchup?
ajc
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ajc »

I am new in this group and wondering if anyone is going to Dr Dales IFM training in Huntington Beach in 2 weeks time?

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

Welcome ajc! Are you planning on attending? I'm going to be there... virtually ;). A videotape of a recent talk I gave will be shown. Here's a press release about the event. This will be IFM's first physician training for Dr. Bredesen's protocol. I heard over 200 physicians will be in attendance. Very exciting!
ajc
Contributor
Contributor

Re: RE: Re: Brainstorming about our 2017 meet-up!

Post by ajc »

Juliegee wrote:Welcome ajc! Are you planning on attending? I'm going to be there... virtually ;). A videotape of a recent talk I gave will be shown. Here's a press release about the event. This will be IFM's first physician training for Dr. Bredesen's protocol. I heard over 200 physicians will be in attendance. Very exciting!
Thank you Julie for welcoming me to the group.
Yes I am coming from Australia to attend training which is very exciting.

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk
evelynanne
Contributor
Contributor

Post by evelynanne »

Oh bummer, I was hoping to attend but these are the *exact dates* of the Wahls Protocol seminar, and I have already agreed to be the emcee. Sorry to miss you all! I will watch for the Midwestern meet-ups and see what's happening next year.
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

I'm sorry, evelynanne. Please let Dr. Wahls know how much we appreciate her kind offer to include us in your program this year. We may take her up on it for next years meet up if you're doing a similar program then. Best to you both.