The Dynamic Brain Conference in LA this Summer

Julie G
Mod
Mod

Re: The Dynamic Brain Conference in LA this Summer

Post by Julie G »

I also signed up for this one over the weekend. I plan on staying onsite at the Marriott. Group rate rooms are still available and can be cancelled should your plans change with 24 hours notice. The discounted registration offer has been extended until 3/17. I'm really looking forward to it!
GOLDTHREAD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by GOLDTHREAD »

This is Kimberly. I registered for the June IFM Conference and plan on staying at the Marriott! I pray Kathleen comes too but more shall be revealed. [emoji1317][emoji1317] [emoji1317]. More likely Kathleen will join in August for our annual gathering. [emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fiver
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by Fiver »

Hi. I just completed my registration for the Dynamic Brain conference in LA. Good for my work, and for personal interest. It'd be great to meet those attending. I'll be the tall bald guy, looking a bit jet-lagged, and taking notes. (That should narrow it down, right?) Thanks for bringing this to my attention - I wouldn't have known about it otherwise. Tom
Bettylacy
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by Bettylacy »

Great Tom. Look forward to meeting you. It should be a great conference.
APOe 3/4; If you want to go fast go alone. If you want to go far go together. African proverb. :D
LG1
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by LG1 »

In case you're not signed up for the emails the Institute for Functional Medicine sent out an email announcement. Dr. Perlmutter is giving a pre-course webinar and it is available in the course materials. It looks like they added some perks such as that espresso cart and a kickoff reception etc.

Looking forward to this!
ε4/ε4
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

Woo hoo- espresso cart! I've learned that caffeine helps with long note taking sessions ;). If your travel schedule allows, shall we all plan to meet at the registration area at 4:30PM on Wed, 5/31 or perhaps a half hour before? We can get to know one another as we navigate the opening reception. I'm really looking forward to this too!
LG1
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by LG1 »

Sure, depends on when I can get my bags into my room and freshen up a bit. My plane is scheduled to arrive at 2 PM so if it's on time this is probably not an issue although I will check a bag. I would anticipate if all things are good I should be at the hotel room by 3:30-ish. We could say 4:00 in the lobby and if I'm running late I'll catch up as quick as I can.

Excited!
ε4/ε4
Fiver
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by Fiver »

I'm arriving late the night before and will be counting on regular rounds of coffee and tea, followed by samples of Gundry's Reds and Kona Red juice to get through the morning.

I'll also be taking notes. Happy to share notes with those attending different sessions.
Gigi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Gigi »

Hi Guys,
I've yet to introduce myself but I'm a 55 year old healthcare professional who is 4/4 (also MTHFR homozygous & C.I.R.S.) I am very much looking forward to meeting you all at the San Diego low carb conference in August.
I just looked into the LA conference in early June and it looks amazing, but see that the blocks of rooms are sold out. Does anyone need or want a roommate or have any info on other places to stay?

I was over-scheduled and overwhelmed but have managed to do the Bredesen protocol for the past few years. Various roadblocks have made it tough to really plug in and fully understand the labs and connect to this great community. My schedule is easing so turning around the C.I.R.S. and staying healthy and contributing to this community and this good work is now my priority. I am looking forward to meeting you all.

Thanks much,
Gigi
Stavia
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Stavia »

Hi Gigi and welcome. As a fellow healthcare professional I'd love to hear more about you if you are inclined to share, either here on on the Intro section.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk