Shop Amazon Smile and ApoE4.Info Benefits

Julie G
Mod
Mod

Shop Amazon Smile and ApoE4.Info Benefits

Post by Julie G »

Today, March 16, Amazon will donate 5% (10 times the usual donation rate) of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Apoe4Info Inc. Get started here. Happy Shopping!
charity-email_ecg_610x240_v15.jpg
After today, every time you shop on Amazon (and log into your Amazon Smile account which syncs with Prime) 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible items will be sent directly to us. Thanks in advance for your support!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SusanJ
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Shop Amazon Smile and ApoE4.Info Benefits

Post by SusanJ »

Cool! Hmm, what to buy, what to buy...
Carlygold
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Carlygold »

Julie,

This is great! I had to change my charity over to APOE4Info from what I selected when the program first started. So happy that you created this avenue for contributions. It DOES make me want to shop more often!

Might be worth a reminder occasionally on the forum for folks who missed the first notification.

Carla
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

Huge thanks, Carla. Your bumping the thread is a great reminder ;), but perhaps we should create a permanent banner at the top of the forum after our annual meet this year? Excellent suggestion to make this more prominent!
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

Amazon's third annual Prime Day is on Tuesday, July 11 and will feature more than 100,000 deals exclusively for Prime members, making it one of the biggest shopping days of the year. Last year, I got my Instant Pot very inexpensively through one of their Prime deals- woo hoo! Please remember to shop at AmazonSmile and Amazon will donate to Apoe4.info, Inc.
1054578_us_amazon_smile_pd_610x240_1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JML
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JML »

Just signed up to support ApoE4.info at Amazon Smile. Thanks for letting me know about this!
Julie
Daughter of 4/4
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
National Board-Certified Health & Wellness Coach
ReCODE 2.0 Certified Health Coach
TheresaB
Mod
Mod

Post by TheresaB »

Anyone else out there starting to think about Christmas? I thought this would be a good time to post (unsolicited) that now would be a good time to sign up for Amazon smile and designate ApoE4.info as the recipient charity. You're going to spend money on Amazon for Christmas anyway, right?

Remember ApoE4.info is a non-profit organization, and it keeps going through the labor of love from a cadre of volunteers, but there are still expenses. If you are a beneficiary of the wealth of information this group provides, try reciprocating by signing up with Amazon Smile, or even giving a donation.
-Theresa
ApoE 4/4
chrissyr
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by chrissyr »

That was easy, and I should have done it earlier! I had forgotten that I was Amazon/donating to the spca last decade or so... apoe4.info's turn! Simply one click.
drae
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by drae »

I'm in! Thanks! I also added the Amazon extension so it is easier to get in.

Drae
Drae -- floundering forward, everlasting beginner.
Poco a poco. it don't work if you don't do it.
JulieG: Sticking with it slowly.
G.K. Chesterton: Practice makes progress.
A thing worth doing well is worth doing badly at first.
NancyM
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by NancyM »

Just signed up for Amazon Smile and wanted to point out that the charity name is Apoe4Info Inc. There is no period in the name as there is in the website address. It took me a few attempts to find it through the Amazon Smile search feature. I use Amazon a lot so happy to make my contribution to the cause! I've said it before but it's worth repeating - I truly appreciate this site and all the work you all put into it! Now time to place my first Smile order!