An opportunity to work with a health coach

Julie G
Mod
Mod

Re: An opportunity to work with a health coach

Post by Julie G »

This message is for a member named LORRAINE. For some reason I'm unable to return your email. I get a constant mail delivery system failure.
_____
Lorraine,

I'm sorry for all of your connectivity issues with the Functional Medicine Coaching Academy. We are partnering with them, but are completely separate organizations. I encourage you to reach out to them with your concerns. Unfortunately, because you didn’t request an intern from our group, you were randomly assigned one who doesn’t have the advanced training that we provide. Perhaps you’d like to break off the relationship with Jen and ask for one of our 10 interns, outlined in my recent post on this thread? Just a thought.

I'm impressed that you're exploring the participation in multiple trials. Thank you for your service. I'm especially proud that you're willing to make positive health changes based upon your E4 status. Kudos!

Best-
Julie
Priya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Priya »

Hey is this still available?
4x4 and Hashi - Currently anxious but searching for calm
Priya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Priya »

I’m in the U.k is that ok?
4x4 and Hashi - Currently anxious but searching for calm
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

A warm welcome, Priya. This opportunity is still available and typically done via videoconferencing. One of our coaches will be reaching out to you shortly. I’m also a 4/4 and understand how overwhelming it is to first learn this information. I promise it will get easier with time. -xo
Nancy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Nancy »

I'm definitely interested, if there are still any slots left!
ncrocker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ncrocker »

I am also interested. thank you.
ncrocker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ncrocker »

I should have added that I have signed up for ReCODE and would like a health coach trained in it. Thanks.
KellyS
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KellyS »

I'm so thankful for this thread, Julie! I subscribed so now I will be notified of new posts and can (hopefully) be of help to new members. =)

Kelly S
Holistic Healthcare Practitioner
Functional Medicine Health Coach - Candidate
apoe4.info intern
hello123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by hello123 »

HI - I am in such desperate need of a health coach. Feeling overwhelmed and a bit defeated. I've been a member of ReCode for a few months, but without being able to find an affordable coach I've only been able to take advantage of the BrainHQ it offers and the town halls. What I do understand is diet, exercise and the importance of sleep. But when it comes to my lab results, hormones and what supplements I should be taking I am at a complete lost no matter how much I try to educate myself by reading Bredesen's book and this site for information. I have an appointment this Friday to go over the last of the lab results my doctor ordered for me. She is a Functional Medical/ MD, but has shown no interest in ReCODE training. She's actually been quite dismissive of the whole thing. :( Thank you!
CarrieS
Contributor
Contributor

Post by CarrieS »

hello123 wrote:HI - I am in such desperate need of a health coach. Feeling overwhelmed and a bit defeated. I've been a member of ReCode for a few months, but without being able to find an affordable coach I've only been able to take advantage of the BrainHQ it offers and the town halls. What I do understand is diet, exercise and the importance of sleep. But when it comes to my lab results, hormones and what supplements I should be taking I am at a complete lost no matter how much I try to educate myself by reading Bredesen's book and this site for information. I have an appointment this Friday to go over the last of the lab results my doctor ordered for me. She is a Functional Medical/ MD, but has shown no interest in ReCODE training. She's actually been quite dismissive of the whole thing. :( Thank you!
Good Morning hello123. I'm sorry that you are feeling overwhelmed and a bit defeated right now. I'm going to send you a PM regarding coaching.
Carrie
APOe4/4
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach
Certificate for Reversing Cognitive Decline for Coaches (FMCA)
Certified Fermentationist