Looking for Providers in Hawaii and/or Telemedicine

Sara
Support Team
Support Team

Looking for Providers in Hawaii and/or Telemedicine

Post by Sara »

I am searching for a provider for a client, preferably trained in the Bredesen Protocol, Functional Medicine or Integrative Medicine who can provide medical, nutritional, and hormonal support on the island of Oahu in or near Honolulu. Does anyone have any ideas or do we know of anyone providing telemedicine services who could provide services to this island?
Certified ReCODE 2.0 Brain Health Coach, MOCA Certified
MBA, Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach, National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach
Brain Health Professional - Amen University
Surviving loved one who transitioned with AD
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Re: Looking for Providers in Hawaii and/or Telemedicine

Post by Julie G »

I heard from MPI today that they have one trained practitioner in the state (don't know which island) who's currently not signed up to practice the protocol. They are reaching out to him/her. Standby for more...
Sandy57
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by Sandy57 »

Lived here for years, don't know even one. Maybe somebody new, but nobody I have ever heard of. I live on the Big Island, Nords, I think lives on Oahu ; check with him.

Aloha Frank
Sandy57
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by Sandy57 »

Aloha Sara
Please check you inbox I sent you a message. Unfortunately, no luck. To get a MARCoNS test completed was impossible. Had to talk our internist into doing it. We need a really good Functional MED doc on the BIg Island.

Frank + Sandy
sylvieJ
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sylvieJ »

Hello
I met Dr Karen at the Bredesen training in December last year. She is all of the above, I believe. She just moved there, I'm not exactly sure where she is located. I can give you her email?
Nords
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by Nords »

Sandy57 wrote:Lived here for years, don't know even one. Maybe somebody new, but nobody I have ever heard of. I live on the Big Island, Nords, I think lives on Oahu ; check with him.

Aloha Frank
I'm in Central Oahu (28 years) and I've never heard of anyone in those areas. But I know a good geriatric care manager startup (Ho'okele Health Innovations) and can poll them if you come up dry on other resources.
sylvieJ wrote:Hello
I met Dr Karen at the Bredesen training in December last year. She is all of the above, I believe. She just moved there, I'm not exactly sure where she is located. I can give you her email?
Yes please, for all of us!
Author of "The Military Guide to Financial Independence and Retirement". Royalties go to military charities.
Co-author (with my daughter): "Raising Your Money-Savvy Family For Next Generation FI."
To contact me, please send a PM.
Sandy57
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by Sandy57 »

Aloha Nords
I am sure Sara would love any contact, so find out anything you can.

Mahalo Frank
Sara
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Sara »

Thank you everyone! I think Dr. Johnson will be a win. She is not on the same island but does do teleconferencing so this may be an option for others as well who are not in range of a physician with these skills.
Certified ReCODE 2.0 Brain Health Coach, MOCA Certified
MBA, Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach, National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach
Brain Health Professional - Amen University
Surviving loved one who transitioned with AD
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by circular »

When is the next relevant conference in Hawaii so we can have a yearly meetup there in conjunction with it??? But if that happens it better be when I can come since it's now my great idea!
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.
Sandy57
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by Sandy57 »

Circ

Don't call my bluff, lol...I can host an event at my house , it is big enough...also can sleep those that can't afford to stay at Hapuna Beach Hotel, Mauna Kea Beach Resort or ten others that are on the BIg Island.....bring it on

Frank and Sandy