US Wellness Discount Code just for us

Russ
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

US Wellness Discount Code just for us

Post by Russ »

Friends,

I know that the choice whether, when and how much to eat meat remains debatable. But most of you know that one thing I feel strongly about is that IF you do choose to eat meat, it should be of the highest possible quality produced in its natural environment (grassfed beef, pastured pork/chicken, etc.). This reduces toxin load and maximizes nutrients that come from healthy soil (my current focus in life). I believe that the ideal situation is one where you can buy meat from a local farmer that you know and trust personally - that's what I do. But I also know that there isn't always an option around the corner, so the next best alternative is to order for delivery from a trustable source.

I had the pleasure of seeing my good and trusted friend John Wood of US Wellness Meats this week, and I asked him if he would be willing to set up a special discount code for our group as he has done for other special promotions. He agreed immediately. I checked with Julie to see if she thought it was OK to move forward, and she approved, so here you go...

The code - simply "APOE4" - has now been set up just for us and is good for a 15% discount on orders under 40 lbs for anyone's first 2 orders. This code will be active for the next 10 years so new members to this group can still use. To use, go to...

https://grasslandbeef.com

I know the website includes the name beef, but in my experience, they have the widest selection of quality beef (including organ meats), pork, poultry, seafood of anyone in the direct marketing business. Don't forget to check out the bones if you like to make broth. Note that the discount will not apply on other sale and other quantity discounted items. Simply enter the code "APOE4" at checkout and the discount will be applied (order must be under 40 lbs for the code box to appear).

Entirely up to you whether to use - just wanted to do something to make it a little bit easier on you to buy quality meats if that is your choice.

Russ
Russ
E3/4
Eat whole, real, flavorful food - fresh and in season... and mix it up once in a while.
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Re: US Wellness Discount Code just for us

Post by Julie G »

Thanks for setting this up, Russ. This is a great opportunity to stock-up on 100% grass-fed prepared liver products, like Braunschweiger or Liverwurst for an excellent source of the fat-soluble vitamins. For those who've tried both, which do you prefer? I also like that they have canned Atlantic Mackerel- very low in mercury. Heads up; the minimum order is $75. Happy shopping!
ru442
Contributor
Contributor

Re: US Wellness Discount Code just for us

Post by ru442 »

I can vouch for the quality of their products... and the Braunschweiger is excellent, have not tried the Liverwurst but now that we have a discount I'm am probably going to order now! Last time I ordered was for a treat... they had whole prime rib roasts (4 bones ~ 4lbs.) for cheap. Ordered 2 and had the whole fam damily over for prime rib dinner (I of course limited my intake to 8oz.!).
Male 4/4 56 yrs., "Live, Laugh, Love"