Julie - and Dr Bredesen - on Dr Oz show tomorrow

jolicoeur
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Julie - and Dr Bredesen - on Dr Oz show tomorrow

Post by jolicoeur »

Congratulations to both of you Julie and Deborah. I just watched the episode on the net after seeing all these beautiful comments. You are amazing. And thank you for sharing your story.
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach (FMCHC)
FMCA /Bredesen's ReCODE for coaches
AFMCP (IFM November 2017)
Sandy57
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by Sandy57 »

Good job Julie.
Frank
Fiver
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by Fiver »

Nicely done Julie!
Jafa
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by Jafa »

It’s all been said so well by others, so will just add my thanks to you Julie and Colorful, for putting ‘the common good’ ahead of your comfort and privacy.
sylvieJ
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sylvieJ »

amazing! I didn't realize she was on the show. how exciting! You were great Julie....as always!
buck3Maureen
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by buck3Maureen »

Thanks to Dr. B, Julie and colorful, many more people will realize there is hope. What amazes me is that more shows are not featuring Dr. Bredesen when you consider what a game changer this is.
Maureen
anne from california
Contributor
Contributor

Post by anne from california »

Julie, I watched this and one of my favorite moments was when you were showing off the "new" granola and said (about the berries), "Oh, this is way too many." It helped me dial back the berries the next morning! I also didn't mind Dr. Oz (who usually kind of annoys me) jackhammering on the "controversial" nature of Dr. Bredesen's work. If anything, that Dr. Bredesen and you and Colorful were there to stand up to it helped lend credibility. Oftentimes, people see "bestselling book" and just think dollar signs, or "latest fad diet," and to have you brave souls come forth with your stories, and to explain why it was so risky to come public . . . well, very powerful, and not just Must See TV. This segment certainly helped Dr. Bredesen's work launch more deeply into the mainstream public, and not just among those of us already mired in health blogs, who may be more open to unconventional approaches to disorders. Very valuable work!
60 years old, ApoE 3/3, mother and grandmother have/had late-onset dementia, eager to save brain and optimize health.
Thank you all for sharing your knowledge!