Newcomer introductions, personal anecdotes, caregiver issues, lab results, and n=1 experimentation.
Ezg2nh8
Contributor
Contributor

Re: newbie

Post by Ezg2nh8 »

I am a new subscriber and am having trouble figuring out how to use this forum. I don't know how to direct my posts/ questions to the proper audience so I apologize if I am not posting in the correct forum.
Is there a guide for setting up a profile and getting access to create posts or emails?
thanks
M
Sara
Support Team
Support Team

Re: newbie

Post by Sara »

Welcome EZG2nh8 t the apoe4.info site and congratulations on successfully posting x 2! You are doing fine! Here are a couple of pointers. If you look up towards the top left hand corner you will see a box "Post Reply". That allows you to post under the current thread. For example, your current post is included in the thread entitled 'newbie'. To start a new post look for a box in the same place that says 'New Topic'. If you select the menu heading Forum and select any of these categories you should see this heading and can start a new topic. A good place for new members to get started is looking at our Primer which can be located

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1418

Warm Regard, Sara
Certified ReCODE 2.0 Brain Health Coach, MOCA Certified
MBA, Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach, National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach
Brain Health Professional - Amen University
Surviving loved one who transitioned with AD