Website to save money on supplements

slacker
Contributor
Contributor

Website to save money on supplements

Post by slacker »

I wanted to start a new thread to highlight a post made by CoachDD that might get lost in the long grass:

"I also wanted to share that Dr. Aviva Romm has publicly shared her "discount" code via Fullscript and that is where I get the vast majority of my pharmaceutical-grade supplements (D3/K2 drops, Seeking Health Bs, OrthoMega (DHA/EPA) and Liquid Iodine, to name a few). I have done the due diligence and found they are always cheaper here than through Amazon or buying from the manufacturer directly! Hope this is helpful for everyone:

For Practitioners: https://fullscript.com/practitioners/aviva-romm

Direct Shopping: https://us.fullscript.com/login/replenishsupplements"

I've looked at one example of cost saving in the Direct Shopping option link above:

Theracurmin HP 600mg in a bottle of 120 pills costs $90 on Amazon or if purchased directly from the manufacturer Integrative Therapeutics. On Dr Romm's link to Fullscript, it's $72 (20% savings). If you are a medical provider, you can purchase directly from Integrative Therapeutics for $52. Free shipping over $50 (US only?).
Worth investigating the cost savings on the supplements you are already taking, or want to take.
Slacker
E4/E4
Orangeblossom
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Website to save money on supplements

Post by Orangeblossom »

Theracurmin seems quite a bit cheaper that that I noticed on Amazon, it is a lower dose though. It's cheaper than Longvida anyway. £18.55 for 60 capsules (about $20 dollars I think) so would be $40 dollars for 120.

slacker
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Website to save money on supplements

Post by slacker »

It's possible that Amazon UK prices are different than US. I sited the Amazon US price that was on the site the day I posted.
Slacker
E4/E4