Promethease Update

CoachDD
Contributor
Contributor

Promethease Update

Post by CoachDD »

Greetings all - I received the following email from Promethease and thought I'd share in case anyone is interested in an updated report:

On the occasion of DNA Day, Promethease is providing full reports for free for a limited time (EXPIRES ON MAY 10th).

Upload your DNA data now to receive free reports.

We now have improved infrastructure in place that allows you to upload your data once and then generate updated reports free of charge. This change, together with the current offer, means you can get Promethease reports for free now and in the future. If you are already using Promethease, you can take advantage of this offer to upload additional DNA data files you may be managing.

Please help us spread the word by telling your friends and relatives about this special Promethease offer via your favorite social media channels.

As a Promethease user you're probably familiar with the value of getting updated reports from time to time. SNPedia's content, upon which Promethease reports are based, doubles almost every year, and Promethease's interface is always improving to enable better searching, filtering and exporting options.

With our new infrastructure we have begun the process of using de-identified stored data to better assess the accuracy of the raw data produced by different companies. This will also allow us to provide (and publish) a truly independent assessment of true vs. false data (i.e. miscalls) in future Promethease reports and to add new features.

If you already have an account, you can see your previous uploads at this page.

To upload DNA data for free, follow the simple steps below:
Go to https://www.promethease.com
If it's your first time, you will see a disclaimer. Check all the checkboxes and click "I agree".
Click "Upload raw data" or "Import from 23andMe.com".
When prompted, click the "Create free report" button.
If you want to get free updates in the future, keep the storage option enabled. This will allow us to save your data and generate updated reports for you.
Pick a password for your account, then click "Begin Analysis".
Wait about 5 minutes to receive your first report.

From then on, you'll be able to visit Promethease.com whenever you want, login to your account, and generate up-to-date reports for free. You can also delete your stored DNA data from the same page at any time.

It's as easy as that.

Get started at https://www.promethease.com

This offer expires on May 10, 2018.

Have more questions? Check out the FAQs.

Sincerely,

Mike Cariaso & Greg Lennon
Learning to Live (3/4)
Certified Health and Wellness Coach ~ Functional Medicine Coaching Academy
Kathleen1
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Promethease Update

Post by Kathleen1 »

thanks, did so.