FREE Brain Building Online Masterclass starting Sept. 7th

docdewitt
Contributor
Contributor

FREE Brain Building Online Masterclass starting Sept. 7th

Post by docdewitt »

Brain Builders Masterclass
with Dr. John DeWitt

Being the Beta group for this program, all attendees will have access for FREE, for life. The course will be held in a closed facebook group and will start at 6PM PST on Friday, September 7th and will continue on a weekly basis, for 6 weeks total.

Registration for the Beta group ends on Thursday, September 6th at 10PM PST.

Classes are scheduled to be one hour in length but may differ based on Q&A.

Register at http://bit.ly/brainbuilders

Class Modules Include:

Module 1: Introduction, Labs and Brain Fog
Module 2: Type I: Chronic Inflammation and how to stop it
Module 3: Type I.5: Insulin Resistance and Amyloid Plaque
Module 4: Type 2: What is your body missing?
Module 5: Type 3: Toxins and molds
Module 6: Sleep, Meditation and breathing

All attendees will get a complimentary cognitive assessment from Cambridge Brain Sciences as well.

Dr. DeWitt played 12 years of professional football, suffering several concussions. His Father was recently diagnosed with early onset dementia and his Grandfather passed from Advanced Alzheimer's at the age of 72. This is why he is offering this online course. Ensuring that everyone is living their best lives, with optimized cognitive abilities.

This initial group is limited to 150 attendees and spots are filling up fast! This webclass is about optimizing brain health whether from Alzheimer’s, Dementia, MCI, SCI, concussions or CTE. Caregivers are also welcome!
Tincup
Mod
Mod

Re: FREE Brain Building Online Masterclass starting Sept. 7th

Post by Tincup »

" Being the Beta group for this program, all attendees will have access for FREE, for life."

Does this mean if you miss one of the presentations, you can view it later?
Tincup
E3,E4
Tincup
Mod
Mod

Post by Tincup »

I signed up and asked Dr. DeWitt about access when can't view a class.

He responded: "All sessions will be recorded and emailed to members the next day."
Tincup
E3,E4
slacker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by slacker »

Tincup wrote:I signed up and asked Dr. DeWitt about access when can't view a class.

He responded: "All sessions will be recorded and emailed to members the next day."
Thanks Tincup;

Are you willing to post summaries after the fact a la Stavia? 8-)
Slacker
E4/E4
Tincup
Mod
Mod

Post by Tincup »

slacker wrote: Are you willing to post summaries after the fact a la Stavia? 8-)
I'm willing, but not my forte'. Given I have some other huge priorities in my life at the moment, may not happen or at least any time soon. If people want to see this, just sign up today - since it is free.
Tincup
E3,E4
CoachDD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by CoachDD »

I've signed up!

Dr. John DeWitt is offering a free Cambridge Brain Science assessment for the Beta Group (there are 35), so I'll let folks know more as we move along. He is quite responsive and has been great about gathering/sharing information.

I'm excited about it!
Learning to Live (3/4)
Certified Health and Wellness Coach ~ Functional Medicine Coaching Academy
Tincup
Mod
Mod

Post by Tincup »

CoachDD wrote: Dr. John DeWitt is offering a free Cambridge Brain Science assessment for the Beta Group (there are 35), so I'll let folks know more as we move along. He is quite responsive and has been great about gathering/sharing information.

I concur. Dr. John is working very hard to have a good class!
Tincup
E3,E4
docdewitt
Contributor
Contributor

Post by docdewitt »

Glad you like the class so far!
Excited to help in ANY way I can. Currently researching NeuroQuant MRI and Synapsin nasal spray for current attendees.
docdewitt
Contributor
Contributor

Post by docdewitt »

Personally, I am eagerly awaiting my results from 23andMe to see my ApoE status! During my latest research, it is believed that people who are positive ApoE4 usually show signs before the age of 60. Not sure when my Grandfather started showing signs but my father is now showing signs at 72... so I may not be ApoE4 BUT I believe you should assume the worst and live life in such a way to fight the effects. Therefore I am following the Ketoflex 12/3 diet that Dr. Bredesen recommends with an extended fast time of 16-17 hours. I will keep everyone posted here and see about submitting summaries here as well... or at least some of the handouts that the group can download.
Tincup
Mod
Mod

Post by Tincup »

docdewitt wrote:Personally, I am eagerly awaiting my results from 23andMe to see my ApoE status! During my latest research, it is believed that people who are positive ApoE4 usually show signs before the age of 60. .
From what I've read (ex: this) ApoE4 generally creates an earlier onset of LOAD (Late Onset Alzheimer's Disease), not early onset AlzD. Though this may be different for those with different types of AlzD.

"Onset in LOAD patients was significantly reduced in a dose dependent manner from 78.4 years in patients without the APOE ε4 allele, to 75.3 in carriers of one APOE ε4 allele and 72.9 in carriers of two APOE ε4 alleles. Age at onset in early onset AD (EOAD) was not influenced by APOE ε4 alleles."

Tincup
E3,E4