Post by docdewitt »

[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CoachDD
Contributor
Contributor

Re: FREE Brain Building Online Masterclass starting Sept. 7th

Post by CoachDD »

docdewitt wrote:Good to know. I’ll be researching supplements all next week to ensure I have a handle on “best companies” and which particular supps should be taken. Excited to hear about the exercise program as well! See you in class!
Greetings Doc - I thought to let you know that there is a pharmaceutical-grade dispensary called Fullscript that many FM docs use. As a doctor, you are able to set up an account and give access to your patients. It appears the more patients you have, the bigger discount they get. I am currently working under Dr. Aviva Romm's link (who provided access to her account publicly) - I find many of the supplements recommended by the ReCODE protocol are at a lower cost on this site than the prices found on Amazon! Check it out!
Learning to Live (3/4)
Certified Health and Wellness Coach ~ Functional Medicine Coaching Academy
docdewitt
Contributor
Contributor

Post by docdewitt »

Thanks so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
docdewitt
Contributor
Contributor

Post by docdewitt »

Just wanted to post an update. I thought I would have the BrainBuilders 2.0 ready to go by February... obviously, I was overly optimistic! I WILL, however, have it ready to go on Friday, April 12th at 12PM PST. Once again, it will be 100% FREE and this time it will be an overview of new information I have discovered and a "sneak peek" into the multiple module course I'm currently working on. I will put a link to the registration page for the sneak peek here> https://zoom.us/meeting/register/e51d23 ... 4dfea9e911