Contributor

Upcoming online event: Regain your brain

Post by Markus »

TheBrain
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Upcoming online event: Regain your brain

Post by TheBrain »

I’ve watched the first two episodes. Excellent so far. The first episode provided a preview of what is to come. The first episode-length interview was of Dr. Bredesen. I learned some things I didn’t know. For example, Type 3 Alzheimer’s (the toxic form) is more similar to Lewy Body dementia than Alzheimer’s in terms of presentation. And it was reinforced for me that Type 3 Alzheimer’s is more difficult to successfully treat.

Today is Daniel Amen’s interview starting at 9 am ET. These types of series offer replay days, so if you missed the first two, you can probably watch them then.
ApoE 4/4 - When I was in 7th grade, my fellow students in history class called me "The Brain" because I had such a memory for detail. I excelled at memorization and aced tests. This childhood memory helps me cope!
Emily C
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Upcoming online event: Regain your brain

Post by Emily C »

Thank you Markus and The Brain for the heads up about this event and the easy link. I missed the first speaker, but caught Dr. Amen's talk which was worthwhile. For anyone interested, you can jump in late to the series of speakers this week, but if this isn't the right time for you, the talks will be replayed, I believe between October 5-7th.
Emily C
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Upcoming online event: Regain your brain - last day to watch for free!

Post by Emily C »

Just a heads up that if you are interested in catching any of the speakers in this series, today is the last day to do so for free. I watched almost all the interviews (each is about one hour in length), and found each offered unique insights. Here is the link:

https://regainyourbrain.awakeningfromal ... ew-episode