Bredesen Protocol Supplement Manufacturer/%40 off

Mark H
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Bredesen Protocol Supplement Manufacturer/%40 off

Post by Mark H »

ru442 wrote:I signed up the day you posted, so far nothing but newsletters etc.. Hopefully we'll see some products out soon.
I believe the launch is going to be next month.
Mark H
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Mark H »

ru442 wrote:I signed up the day you posted, so far nothing but newsletters etc.. Hopefully we'll see some products out soon.
Synapsevibe.com is open now and you can use the code bredesen40 for your discount.

If you stay tuned to the newsletter that Andrea put together you will getting early bird discounts and special links not on the site.

There is a practitioner sign up at synapsevibe.org as well.
Janguy
New User
New User

Post by Janguy »

Should I buy these before I have even done my recode testing? would like to save money but not sure what I need.
Davida
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Davida »

Janguy wrote:Should I buy these before I have even done my recode testing? would like to save money but not sure what I need.
Hi Janguy. It's nice to be proactive with our health care when we can. Looks like you are on top of things and who wouldn't like to take less amount of supplements for a reduced rate. It is out of my scope of practice to say when or which supplements to take so hopefully a more qualified contributor will give you some input to your question. I just wanted to welcome you to the community! Hope you get a chance to view the website further if you haven't already. Primer is a great source of information on the Apoe4 gene as well as prioritized lifestyle strategies for prevention. And Wiki has more in-depth discussions on topics of interest.

Best of luck and keep posting!

Davida
Davida
FMCHC
Reversing Cognitive Decline for Coaches Certification 2018
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

Be aware that these products are not affiliated, nor endorsed by Dr. Bredesen. Exercise your typical due diligenece when purchasing these or any supplements.
ru442
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ru442 »

I've asked my FMD to look into these.... she is awaiting a response.
Male 4/4 56 yrs., "Live, Laugh, Love"
Mark H
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Mark H »

ru442 wrote:I've asked my FMD to look into these.... she is awaiting a response.
If you click on each item it should show you where in the book the information was found.