Complementary Nutrition Assessment from a Clinical Nutrition Student_NYC

Magda
Contributor
Contributor

Complementary Nutrition Assessment from a Clinical Nutrition Student_NYC

Post by Magda »

Hello members,

I would like to offer a complimentary Nutritional Assessment, free of charge, to one of the members who live in NYC.

I am a Certified Functional Medicine Health Coach who received training in the Recode protocol and support team member on the forum. I am also a student of MS in Clinical Nutrition and this assessment is for my semester long graded projects.

The project requires meeting with me at least two times in person. For that reason, the offering is only limited to NYC residents, where I live.

The goal of the project is to assess you, using ABCD’s of Nutritional Assessment: Anthropometrics, Biomarkers, Clinical (medical history), and Diet, and to help you to navigate dietary changes in order to achieve specific health goal.
For example, adding more food sourced Omega- 3 fatty acids if you are working on improving the fatty acid profile. Other examples include, increasing iron food sources if ferritin/iron levels are not optimal or making right dietary changes if the fasting insulin levels are too high.

All sessions will be recorded and presented to my professor for grading and feedback.

* I will be taking your body weight, analyzing body composition and taking blood pressure.
* Physical assessment will be performed by observation and asking questions.
* I will ask you to fill out health assessment questionnaires and completing a 3-day food journal.
* Lastly, I will be analyzing your biochemistry (blood work) with an emphasis on how it relates to nutritional status.

I hope that at the end of our time together you will have a better understanding of how to modify your diet and your lifestyle to improve your health and brain function!

If you are interested in working with me, please reply to this post and I will message you to schedule our first session (hopefully between 5/13-5/18).

Magda
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach & MS Clinical Nutrition Student
IFM/Bredesen Trained, Reversing Cognitive Decline
Margie
New User
New User

Re: Complementary Nutrition Assessment from a Clinical Nutrition Student_NYC

Post by Margie »

Hello Magda
I’d love to meet with you for a nutria also consultation. I live in nyc . Please let me know if it is possible to schedule. Thanks
Margie
Magda
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Magda »

Margie wrote:Hello Magda
I’d love to meet with you for a nutria also consultation. I live in nyc . Please let me know if it is possible to schedule. Thanks
Margie
Welcome to the forum Margie!

Thank you to replying to my offer! I will be more then happy to help you to establish and hopefully achieve some of your health goals.
I have already sent you privet message with more details. Please go to your inbox.

For now as you are getting familiar with the forum, I would like to point you to a great resource the PRIMER. It has been written by the members a physician, Stavia. The Primer is a true wealth of information on the science of Apoe4 allele it also contains tips on prevention strategies, diet, important biomarkers, supplements to consider and much more.

If you wonder how does the forum work and how to get the most out of it, this link will be helpful:
https://wiki.apoe4.info/wiki/%22How-To% ... fo_website

Also, if you find a minute, I am sure that other members would like to learn more about you. A good place to post your introduction is Our Stories.

Again, welcome to apoe4.info and I hope to hear form you soon!

Magda
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach & MS Clinical Nutrition Student
IFM/Bredesen Trained, Reversing Cognitive Decline
Margie
New User
New User

Post by Margie »

Thank you Magda for the tips. I was unable to find your private message & am hoping to meet you soon. Thanks for replying.
slacker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by slacker »

Margie wrote:Thank you Magda for the tips. I was unable to find your private message & am hoping to meet you soon. Thanks for replying.
Hi Margie;

Every once in a while, new poster status stays stuck in the "new user" white badge. I've emailed the tech team to fix this for you. If you don't see the PM once your badge turns to "contributor" please email the tech team - tech-team@apoe4.info.

And welcome! Lucky you to live in NYC and take advantage of Magda's offer!
Slacker
E4/E4