New Cyrex Linx Test

PeteWilliams
Contributor
Contributor

New Cyrex Linx Test

Post by PeteWilliams »

Hi All,

Has anyone had experience with this test yet?

We are using it for the first time today and wanted to get more details, information and advice from anyone who has used it? I do not see much on the Cyrex website to help.

Really hope some of you have some clinical pearls to share.

Pete
Functional Medicine Associates
London UK
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: New Cyrex Linx Test

Post by circular »

I’ve been curious about this too. For others, it’s a new panel of antibodies that can cross react in the brain. Here’s the link https://www.joincyrex.com/the-cyrex-sys ... imers-linx

How could I be sure, for example, that if my peripheral blood had antibodies to, say, egg yolk, whether amyloid in my brain was cross reacting? This could be problematic if people eliminate important nutrition without clinical need, but I suppose it could be a good experiment to see if symptoms improve or one’s brain just starts working better. Maybe I’m missing something more definitive in the test?

It’s not all food reactivity so interesting for sure. I’d expect the panel to expand over time and ultimately more money be needed to pursue this path thoroughly.
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.
PeteWilliams
Contributor
Contributor

Post by PeteWilliams »

We ran our first patient through the test just last week. Pricey test (here in UK) but some valid 39 markers of Auto immunity and only some markers for food that react with brain tissue. Lots of valid test results that are looking to what the immune system is reacting to as far the brain. We think its likely a valid test in the bigger picture of a patient workup. I have the reference document for the tests if anyone wants it.

Pete
rat8the8rat
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rat8the8rat »

PeteWilliams wrote:We ran our first patient through the test just last week. Pricey test (here in UK) but some valid 39 markers of Auto immunity and only some markers for food that react with brain tissue. Lots of valid test results that are looking to what the immune system is reacting to as far the brain. We think its likely a valid test in the bigger picture of a patient workup. I have the reference document for the tests if anyone wants it.

Pete
I would like to see the reference do , Pete. And what is the cost? Thx. Kat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PeteWilliams
Contributor
Contributor

Post by PeteWilliams »

Kat, here is the reference booklet,
Cost in UK is always more expensive. I think it was £640.

Kat reference file is too large to send on ApoE4 site.

My email is pete@fm.associates