Webinar with Dr. Dayan Goodenowe

Julie G
Mod
Mod

Webinar with Dr. Dayan Goodenowe

Post by Julie G »

Dr. Dayan Goodnowe will be featured in a webinar entitled Alzheimer’s- A Hidden Breakthrough on Thursday, July 2nd at 6PM PST. There is limited space for attendees so register as early as possible. We've previously discussed Dr. Goodnowe's work with plasmalogens in this thread and have hosted him in an episode of our podcast. Please see the invitation below for more information.
INVITATION Inaugural Consumer Webinar_Dr Goodenowe_Alzheimers Breakthrough.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Webinar with Dr. Dayan Goodenowe

Post by floramaria »

Julie G wrote:Dr. Dayan Goodnowe will be featured in a webinar entitled Alzheimer’s- A Hidden Breakthrough on Thursday, July 2nd at 6PM PST. There is limited space for attendees so register as early as possible. We've previously discussed Dr. Goodnowe's work with plasmalogens in this thread and have hosted him in an episode of our podcast. Please see the invitation below for more information.
INVITATION Inaugural Consumer Webinar_Dr Goodenowe_Alzheimers Breakthrough.pdf
Oh! So sorry I missed this! Did anyone take notes that could be shared?
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health
Tincup
Mod
Mod

Post by Tincup »

floramaria wrote: Oh! So sorry I missed this! Did anyone take notes that could be shared?
I think it was recorded and will be available for viewing at some point.
Tincup
E3,E4
Tincup
Mod
Mod

Post by Tincup »

floramaria wrote: Oh! So sorry I missed this! Did anyone take notes that could be shared?
Here is the text email I got from them. If you give them your email, you can watch the presentation:

Evidence-based strategy to end Alzheimer’s disease

Dr. Dayan Goodenowe is not just talking about ending Alzheimer’s – he is actually doing something about it. On July 2, 2020, Dr. Goodenowe presented an update on his vision, strategy, and milestone achievements regarding his plan to eradicate Alzheimer’s disease. Dr. Goodenowe’s evidence-based strategy is based on over 20 years of research, tens of thousands of patient sample analyses, and detailed laboratory research. Listen to his message in the webinar recording here: https://www.prodromesciences.com/webinar

The detailed scientific research data is thoroughly and systematically explained by Dr. Goodenowe here.

For APOE e4 carriers who are concerned about their potential increased genetic risk of Alzheimer’s, Dr. Goodenowe has prepared a separate, special presentation for you here.

The data has been clear for years. All that was missing were the tools to act. Dr. Goodenowe has released the tools. The power to act is now in your hands.
Tincup
E3,E4
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Post by floramaria »

Tincup wrote:Listen to his message in the webinar recording here: https://www.prodromesciences.com/webinar

The detailed scientific research data is thoroughly and systematically explained by Dr. Goodenowe here.

For APOE e4 carriers who are concerned about their potential increased genetic risk of Alzheimer’s, Dr. Goodenowe has prepared a separate, special presentation for you here.

The data has been clear for years. All that was missing were the tools to act. Dr. Goodenowe has released the tools. The power to act is now in your hands.
Thanks for posting this , Tincup. I am looking forward to watching it (once I get my taxes done :roll:).
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health
healing
Contributor
Contributor

Post by healing »

Phoned link here. Receptionist knew 0 about anything.
If more is known, like what test to take, can a reply be made here?

Thanks
Tincup
Mod
Mod

Post by Tincup »

healing wrote:Phoned link here. Receptionist knew 0 about anything.
If more is known, like what test to take, can a reply be made here?
Maybe this is what you are looking for here.
Tincup
E3,E4
healing
Contributor
Contributor

Post by healing »

Thanks Tincup.
Was also curious about taking supplements for body and brain that APOE4 website may recommend because maybe this website knows about the bioavailability and therefore better absorption of different name brands?

This Prodrome - any experience personally by anyone with taking his oils? and blood test from Prodrome?

Thanks,
Tincup
Mod
Mod

Post by Tincup »

healing wrote:Thanks Tincup.
This Prodrome - any experience personally by anyone with taking his oils? and blood test from Prodrome?
You might look through this thread with posts in the Nov 2019 and later. I think there are some comments from some early testers.

TreeHugger had a particularly strong response (positive). Here is a search on some of those posts, also here.
Tincup
E3,E4
healing
Contributor
Contributor

Post by healing »

Tincup, Gosh - you know and I am learning. So, 1. humbled even before any advice. 2. best to test before starting on NeuroPlasmalogens oil? 3. Consider Glia Plasmalogen Oil instead or in addition?

Tincup, had a biggie stress experience and noticed for past three days everything in body and mind struggling - and wish besides prayer, any suggestion to help heal Telomeres? Inflammation? whole nine yards of challenges? Had to ask as don't like such suffering from a necessary lesson. must be way more careful. Thx.