Congratulations to Julie G. !

Jaque
Contributor
Contributor

Congratulations to Julie G. !

Post by Jaque »

The new book "The End of Alzheimer's Program" by Dr. Dale E. Bredesen is dedicated to our own Julie G. To quote -
"This book is dedicated to Julie G. and 3,000+ members of ApoE4.info..."
Thank you Dr. Bredesen.
Catstele
New User
New User

Re: Congratulations to Julie G. !

Post by Catstele »

That's wonderful!
Jenny B
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Jenny B »

Catstele wrote:That's wonderful!
Hi Castele. I would like to warmly welcome you to the ApoE4.info community. I'm not sure how much you've explored this little world but there are lots of great resources and many terrific members here at ApoE4.info. You may find the Primer written by a doctor who is herself, ApoE 4/4, interesting. It is an introduction to ApoE4 and possible prevention strategies. Also, the How-To Guide can help you navigate the ApoE4.info website. Also, if you feel moved to do so, we'd love to get to know you better here in Our Stories. Please don't hesitate to ask questions and let us know if we can help.

Warm regards,

Jenny BC
Jenny B, ND
FMCHC, NBC-HWC
ApoE4.info Sr Support Intern
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach
Naturopathic Doctor
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

The new book "The End of Alzheimer's Program" by Dr. Dale E. Bredesen is dedicated to our own Julie G. To quote -
"This book is dedicated to Julie G. and 3,000+ members of ApoE4.info..."
Thank you Dr. Bredesen.
Thank you, my friend. It was my honor to help Dr. Bredesen and his wife write the handbook portion of the book, which in many ways is a distillation of our community's combined wisdom. Cheers to us, hope, and the future!
Ange E
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Ange E »

I am part way through reading Dr Bredesen's new book. It is an amazing resource. I am so grateful for the work being done for us. Julie, you are an inspiration. I do appreciate very much the support and responses for the questions I have had to date.