Check out our Annual Report for 2020

Julie G
Mod
Mod

Check out our Annual Report for 2020

Post by Julie G »

Hi friends! Our Annual Report for 2020 is now available. Our project couldn't have come this far without the continued support of our tireless volunteers and donors. Enormous thanks to you all. We are learning together and creating a brighter future for ourselves and our loved ones.
NF52
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Check out our Annual Report for 2020

Post by NF52 »

Julie G wrote:Hi friends! Our Annual Report for 2020 is now available. Our project couldn't have come this far without the continued support of our tireless volunteers and donors. Enormous thanks to you all. We are learning together and creating a brighter future for ourselves and our loved ones.
Thank you Julie for this report and for the year-round effort of the Board to make this forum successful. If the past year has taught us anything that aligns with our ApoE4 mission, it is indeed the quote that "we can't always choose the music life plays for us, but we can choose how we dance to it." The accompanying picture of a bird lifts my spirits as it lifts its wings!

This will be shared with our current and new team of interns to thank and inspire them for all they do!
4/4 and still an optimist!
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by circular »

I'm glad I stopped to read the report! It was well worth it. Thanks Julie and all the others who work so hard here.
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.
Lidaz
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Lidaz »

It was helpful to read the report and see how the outreach has expanded. Looking forward to my role as an intern this year.
Lidaz
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
Jenny B
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Jenny B »

Lidaz wrote:It was helpful to read the report and see how the outreach has expanded. Looking forward to my role as an intern this year.
Hi Lidaz. Welcome to the apoE4.info Community! Glad you enjoyed reading the report and can appreciate its promise. And how exciting that you will be an intern soon. I am the current intern on Saturdays so I am happy to be the one welcoming you today. I'm sure you are well aware of the following, but it wouldn't be a proper welcome without a little tour of the forum :)

I'd like to take a moment to direct you to resources, stories, events and more. One really interesting resource is contained within the Primer written by a doctor who is herself, ApoE 4/4. It is an introduction to ApoE4 and possible prevention strategies. Also, the How-To Guide can help you navigate the ApoE4.info website. And if you would like to introduce yourself, and perhaps share what brought you here, you can in Our Stories.

If you have any questions regarding my experience as an intern, I am happy to chat with you! You can send me a private message if you'd like as well. Good luck and I hope you get all you are expecting and more from your experience here.

Warmly,

Jenny
Jenny B, ND
FMCHC, NBC-HWC
ApoE4.info Sr Support Intern
National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach
Naturopathic Doctor
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Post by floramaria »

Lidaz wrote:It was helpful to read the report and see how the outreach has expanded. Looking forward to my role as an intern this year.
Welcome, Lidaz! We are grateful you are joining the community as an intern. It’s a great place to be. Looking forward to your contributions.
Best wishes, floramaria
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health
Lidaz
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Lidaz »

Thank you Jenny BC and Floramaria. Feeling excited following our first training session on Saturday!
Lidaz