Free Webinar: Avoid Alzheimer’s and Live an Unforgettable Life Thursday March 11

Plumster
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Free Webinar: Avoid Alzheimer’s and Live an Unforgettable Life Thursday March 11

Post by Plumster »

Thursday 11 March 2021 at 7pm GMT London
Avoid Alzheimer’s and Live an Unforgettable Life
with Drs Dean and Ayesha Sherzai
Hosted by Rohini Bajekal, Nutritionist & Board Member of Plant-Based Health Professionals UK
(CPD Accredited with 1 CPD Hour from the British Society of Lifestyle Medicine and CME accredited for the LM MOC)

Why should I join this webinar?

To review the latest data on the relationship between lifestyle, genes and Alzheimer’s disease
To review the profound impact of a healthy lifestyle on maintaining healthy cognition and prevention of neurodegenerative diseases
To discuss the importance of community-based approach to brain health and translation of the latest science of prevention in communities
You can register here:
https://plantbasedhealthprofessionals.c ... ha-sherzai
e3/4 MTHFR C677T/A1298C COMT V158M++ COMT H62H++ MTRR A66G ++ HLA DR
NF52
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Free Webinar: Avoid Alzheimer’s and Live an Unforgettable Life Thursday March 11

Post by NF52 »

Plumster wrote:Thursday 11 March 2021 at 7pm GMT London
Avoid Alzheimer’s and Live an Unforgettable Life
with Drs Dean and Ayesha Sherzai
Hosted by Rohini Bajekal, Nutritionist & Board Member of Plant-Based Health Professionals UK
(CPD Accredited with 1 CPD Hour from the British Society of Lifestyle Medicine and CME accredited for the LM MOC)...
Thanks for posting this, Plumster.

Since we have a new intern, Lidaz, who lives in London, I've brushed up on learning that GMT time is 5 hours ahead of Eastern US, 6 hours ahead of Central. 7 for Mountain and 8 for Pacific.

At 2:00 PM Eastern yesterday (7pm GMT) when this aired, I was half-way through 10 hours of fatigue and aches after my Pfizer#2 COVID shot, so probably would have gotten as much out of it as a goldfish! But the more people learn about the benefits of healthy nutrition the better. (And the benefits of a COVID vaccine too!)

I'm "quoting" Lidaz so she can see this also, just as background for resources in her area.
Lidaz wrote:
4/4 and still an optimist!
Lidaz
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Free Webinar: Avoid Alzheimer’s and Live an Unforgettable Life Thursday March 11

Post by Lidaz »

NF52 wrote:
Plumster wrote:Thursday 11 March 2021 at 7pm GMT London
I'm "quoting" Lidaz so she can see this also, just as background for resources in her area.
Lidaz wrote:
Thanks Plumster and NF52! These are resources I wasn't aware of.
Lidaz
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
BrianR
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by BrianR »

NF52 wrote:I've brushed up on learning that GMT time is 5 hours ahead of Eastern US, 6 hours ahead of Central. 7 for Mountain and 8 for Pacific.
Lidaz wrote:
Probably you know this, but US Daylight Savings Time and British Summer Time start on different days, so the offset will be different for the next two weeks of March.

I've found that https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html is a good resource for planning multi time zone calls.
NF52
Support Team
Support Team

Post by NF52 »

BrianR wrote:
NF52 wrote:I've brushed up on learning that GMT time is 5 hours ahead of Eastern US, 6 hours ahead of Central. 7 for Mountain and 8 for Pacific.
Lidaz wrote:
Probably you know this, but US Daylight Savings Time and British Summer Time start on different days, so the offset will be different for the next two weeks of March.

I've found that https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html is a good resource for planning multi time zone calls.
Many thanks, BrianR!!
4/4 and still an optimist!