UPDATE re. an E4 trial with Dr. Dale Bredesen

Julie G
Mod
Mod

Re: UPDATE re. an E4 trial with Dr. Dale Bredesen

Post by Julie G »

No worries, Asia. They must be rolling them out slowly. Share if you HAVE gotten yours so that we can keep track :D
asiagillett
Contributor
Contributor

Post by asiagillett »

Oh yeah, I'll post when it comes through. I'm sure this is time consuming.
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by circular »

I signed up here (https://museslabs.com/mend-study-sign-up/) and heard back at the time. No letter yet, but I'm not worrying. Maybe they just don't want a slew all at once and are pacing? Also making sure the system works?
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.
Sandraz
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sandraz »

Nothing in my email box yet. Trying not to think about it... :?
Sandra Z
E4,E4
Welcomeaboard
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Welcomeaboard »

I received an update that it was fixed. It does not work by clicking on their box and entering the assigned password on my iPhone. I will try again later on my PC.
Rosemary
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rosemary »

I haven't received mine yet. I contacted Dorothy last week, and she assured me it was coming. It is being rolled out in a staggered approach.
JulieAnnie
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by JulieAnnie »

Do not use the copy/paste edit function to move your password to the pdf. For some reason it doesn't work right. Simply write it down and enter it manually and it works! It took less than 5 minutes to fill out the questionnaire and send back the saved pdf. Hope I make the next cut!
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

Great info, everyone! Rosemary, that's exactly what I thought. This is rolling out in waves. No worries if you haven't received your email yet. You will.

JulieAnnie, excellent advice. I also wondered if WA's phone even has a reader program. I know his PC will. Hope that works...If not, let Dorothy know.

Everyone, I keep repeating this...I know you hope to be included in the official study. Only 200 will. Many will not. Regardless, please know that we will all be followed by Dr. Bredesen for as long as we are willing to use his protocol.There are no losers here :D
Welcomeaboard
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Welcomeaboard »

The old PC was the man with the plan that worked.
jacquie
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jacquie »

Hi again Julie,

I thought I did - previously followed the link to the Muses lab site and put in my email address and that seemed to be about all they were asking for. The link you gave is actually to an article about the trial, but the actual Muses Labs website is here: https://museslabs.com/ But when you go to the homepage, they ask for your email and zip code there. Is that what I am supposed to fill out, or is there some other page specifically related to the trial sign-up. This link looks a little different from the last one, but I wanted to double-check to make sure I am actually signing up in the right place. Sorry to have to ask again! I did go through this before, then I didn't check my email for a few days, but I am pretty sure I did not receive the questionnaire PDF, or anything else from them at this point. I had some issues with my Comcast and wasn't able to get my email on one computer, so I had to switch to using another one, but hopefully now, if just filling in my email and zip code was the sign up, then I have signed up, but if I missed the right page link, please let me know!

thanks again for your help!
Jackie

Okay - I went back over the emails here again, and I did sign up at the right place. Just have not heard anything yet. Will wait to see what happens! I am flexible. I am still working on my Lyme problem, anyway... that will keep me busy for quite awhile, but I am very interested in knowing if perhaps there is a connection between cognitive Lyme problems leading later to dementia... hopefully there isn't!! I try to be positive :) Anyway, will check back tomorrow. I am going to get some sleep so I can give my brain the rest it needs! Talk to you all soon.
Last edited by jacquie on Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jackie
Apoe 3/4
and A1298C ++
Leaky gut & Lyme - but not a victim!