Our first guest: Dr. Thomas Dayspring...

Insights and discussion from the cutting edge with reference to journal articles and other research papers.
Stavia
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Stavia »

Walkinlabs don't offer campesterol. Ill check directlabs. I just assumed only bostonlabs offers it......1 min later....nope, directlabs don't offer it. Poopies.
marthaNH
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Our first guest: Dr. Thomas Dayspring...

Post by marthaNH »

I've been looking for this, too. I'm going to be in Richmond later this year, wonder if I can get into Dr. Dayspring's lab there (isn't that where the lab he's affiliated with is located?)

Stavia, thanks for working through these lectures and sharing. Very, very helpful, though I am not sure how much of it I'm getting right.
Ski
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Our first guest: Dr. Thomas Dayspring...

Post by Ski »

Stavia - I'm assuming Id have to stop my medications in order to get an accurate test?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tincup
Mod
Mod

Post by Tincup »

Stavia,

Have your nephew contact them http://www.bostonheartdiagnostics.com/h ... tarted.php He can email them at salessupport@bostonheartdx.com and find a sales rep in his area. What you'd like is to find an affiliate office that will draw your blood near an area you are traveling to. If there is such a lab, all your nephew has to do is open an account and write an order for you. If there is not an affiliate near the locations you will be, then he can order supplies to be shipped to him and he can forward them to a friend/relative where you'll be. Then you'll be responsible for finding a lab or office that will draw your blood. It also means you'll have to freeze the cold packs before and get the samples to a FedEx hub for shipping back to the lab (since the shipment contains blood, you need to go to a hub). FedEx can tell you where their hubs are.

I am going through this right now, both for Dr. Gundry and for the NIH for a study I'm in with them (looking for a genetic relationship with my mother's Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia). I was fortunate that one of the labs Gundry uses, Singulex, has a rep in my area. She gave me the number of a phlebotomist who will draw my blood. Gundry (and the NIH) are sending me all the supplies, however the phlebotomist has them for Singulex and HDL, the labs Gundry uses. The phlebotomist will also handle shipment. However I looked into that before I knew she would. I found that an http://www.anylabtestnow.com/ location would draw my blood for a fee. I was prepared to handle shipping myself, but they might do that, too.
Tincup
E3,E4
Stavia
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Stavia »

Ski wrote:Stavia - I'm assuming Id have to stop my medications in order to get an accurate test?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I guess so honey
Stavia
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Stavia »

George you are a darling. I've emailed my nephew just now. Thank you so much
christine817
New User
New User

Post by christine817 »

I'd love to attend - is there anything I need to do to sign up? I live in SF already so do not need accommodation.

4/4.
MarcR
Mod
Mod

Post by MarcR »

Stavia, your lay summary was informative and inspirational for me. I'm going to use your notes to help me absorb Dr. Dayspring's material as I work through his site. Thank you for sharing.
Ski
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by Ski »

merouleau wrote:Stavia, your lay summary was informative and inspirational for me. I'm going to use your notes to help me absorb Dr. Dayspring's material as I work through his site. Thank you for sharing.
Does Dayspring have his own site or are you referring to the Lecturepad stuff?
Tincup
Mod
Mod

Post by Tincup »

Christine,

Post here https://www.apoe4.info/forums/viewtopic ... &start=150 and PM Julie so you are sure she knows your plans.
Tincup
E3,E4