New paper from Dr. Bredesen/larger dataset

Insights and discussion from the cutting edge with reference to journal articles and other research papers.
Stefan
Contributor
Contributor

Re: New paper from Dr. Bredesen/larger dataset

Post by Stefan »

Ther paper shows "the real life treatments" usinf the protocoll. The first 2 papers contained much more personal information and more details of the personal treatments, here only 3 patients out of 100 were discussed in more detwil. I understand that the present paper would be huge if it contained all details, but for those like myself, selfhacking with the protocoll it would be helpful if the details of the data were published online.
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Re: New paper from Dr. Bredesen/larger dataset

Post by Julie G »

Ther paper shows "the real life treatments" usinf the protocoll. The first 2 papers contained much more personal information and more details of the personal treatments, here only 3 patients out of 100 were discussed in more detwil. I understand that the present paper would be huge if it contained all details, but for those like myself, selfhacking with the protocoll it would be helpful if the details of the data were published online.
Agreed, Stephan. Dr. Bredesen is putting out another book in the late summer that will include a "handbook" with much more detail. I've been honored to help write that portion of the book, distilling much of the collective wisdom our community has gathered.