Vaccines with Aluminum

Insights and discussion from the cutting edge with reference to journal articles and other research papers.
Blee
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Vaccines with Aluminum

Post by Blee »

JudyH wrote:Very valid point, Julie. I think it is a known that the majority of ingested aluminum is excreted before it enters the bloodstream and the majority of injected aluminum enters the bloodstream. But the bloodstream is pretty efficient at removing aluminum rather quickly and only a small amount enters the body tissue. And the amount of AL in immunizations is very small even though its uptake is likely greater from injection.

Would I prefer it wasn't necessary as an adjuvant in some immunizations? Absolutely, but adjuvants are necessary to help some vaccines work better and longer with less of the germs or safer part of the germs being injected into the body.
I have always heard that very little aluminum is retained by the body, yet I just watched an interview of Dr. Bredesen and Dr. Aristo Voljani in which the latter stated that it's now known that around 40% of ingested aluminum is retained in the epithelial cells of the gut. Unfortunately, with leaky gut issues, it is able to get into the brain. Most autopsied Alzheimer's brains do indeed have aluminum in them. Dr. Voljani is the Chief Scientific Officer for Cyrex Labs.

I'm certainly no expert, but IF the uptake of aluminum from injections is greater than that of ingested aluminum, it would be greater than 40%, and that is concerning. My thought, in general, is to reduce the toxic load in whatever ways we can. Is avoiding vaccines one way to do so? Perhaps.
CoachDD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by CoachDD »

I am highly interested in this subject as a mother of three. My children are older and I only know the status of my oldest (E2/E3 - yay!), but they all had scheduled vaccines throughout their childhood (with the exception of the flu shot and HPV). My two youngest are dealing with potential autoimmune conditions (as am I) and I question if vaccines were a trigger. There could be other causes (including methylation issues), so I try to keep up on the latest research and information available. Here is a website that may be useful ~ best of luck mama!: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/?s=aluminum
Learning to Live (3/4)
Certified Health and Wellness Coach ~ Functional Medicine Coaching Academy
JudyH
Contributor
Contributor

Post by JudyH »

Blee wrote:My thought, in general, is to reduce the toxic load in whatever ways we can. Is avoiding vaccines one way to do so? Perhaps.
I think as a society we have to weigh the pros and cons of everything. Is me getting AD in my 60's, 70's or 80's worse than epidemics of preventable diseases with infants, the immunocompromised and others who cannot be vaccinated dying? As I mentioned, I live in the epi-center of one of the US measles outbreaks. Our number of measles cases is still increasing daily with the ages ranging from 8 months to 63 years. I am living the downside of people choosing not to vaccinate themselves and their children. It is one thing, and easier, when our decisions only put ourselves at risk. But in my mind, entirely another situation when our decisions put others at risk.
e3/e4
No family history of AD, they drop dead of heart attacks in their early 40's!
Celiac and Hashimotos
Creekside
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Creekside »

Blee wrote:
I have always heard that very little aluminum is retained by the body, yet I just watched an interview of Dr. Bredesen and Dr. Aristo Voljani in which the latter stated that it's now known that around 40% of ingested aluminum is retained in the epithelial cells of the gut. Unfortunately, with leaky gut issues, it is able to get into the brain. Most autopsied Alzheimer's brains do indeed have aluminum in them. Dr. Voljani is the Chief Scientific Officer for Cyrex Labs.

I'm certainly no expert, but IF the uptake of aluminum from injections is greater than that of ingested aluminum, it would be greater than 40%, and that is concerning. My thought, in general, is to reduce the toxic load in whatever ways we can. Is avoiding vaccines one way to do so? Perhaps.
Given the quantities of aluminum taken in through dietary means and the comments reported from Dr. Bredesen and Dr. Aristo, it would seem that vaccines are a tiny, tiny fraction of a tremendously larger dietary burden. My general preference is to focus on levers that appear to have the most significant impact vs. those that would seem to contribute the tiniest percentage. Dropping bread, cereal, cookies, cake, spinach, potatoes, cocoa mix, and tea would seem to have a tremendously larger effect, along with ensuring that the water you drink or cook with is filtered to remove aluminum.

As someone born soon after the Salk polio vaccine became available, I heard many stories from my parents about how incredibly relieved they were that I could be vaccinated against a terrible disease that had so quickly and drastically affected people they knew. Now, as someone with an anaphylactic allergy to the tetanus vaccine, I worry about pertussis, since there is no way to get pertussis (or diphtheria) vaccination in the US without it being combined with the tetanus vaccine. I'm reliant on herd immunity, which is particularly a challenge given that I live in an area where many parents choose to not vaccinate their kids and I work with teens.
JudyH
Contributor
Contributor

Post by JudyH »

Creekside wrote:
Given the quantities of aluminum taken in through dietary means and the comments reported from Dr. Bredesen and Dr. Aristo, it would seem that vaccines are a tiny, tiny fraction of a tremendously larger dietary burden. My general preference is to focus on levers that appear to have the most significant impact vs. those that would seem to contribute the tiniest percentage. Dropping bread, cereal, cookies, cake, spinach, potatoes, cocoa mix, and tea would seem to have a tremendously larger effect, along with ensuring that the water you drink or cook with is filtered to remove aluminum.

As someone born soon after the Salk polio vaccine became available, I heard many stories from my parents about how incredibly relieved they were that I could be vaccinated against a terrible disease that had so quickly and drastically affected people they knew. Now, as someone with an anaphylactic allergy to the tetanus vaccine, I worry about pertussis, since there is no way to get pertussis (or diphtheria) vaccination in the US without it being combined with the tetanus vaccine. I'm reliant on herd immunity, which is particularly a challenge given that I live in an area where many parents choose to not vaccinate their kids and I work with teens.
A lot of common sense in your post. I also, after reading it first on this site, drink Fiji water every day. To me it is a simple, can't hurt, may help thing to do.

Wow, on your allergy to the tetanus vaccine! That is a tough one because unlike most of these preventable diseases it is not transferred person to person. Unfortunately, I know a woman that is wheelchair bound with limited function from tetanus. Just an ordinary person that let her vaccine lapse and acquired tetanus one summer camping with her family. Be well and best wishes. My brother is a liver transplant recipient and takes three immunosuppressant medications for life. He too needs to rely on the herd. You and he are two perfect examples of the people that the rest of us need to protect, those that can't be immunized and those who have immune systems that do not or are not allowed to work properly.
e3/e4
No family history of AD, they drop dead of heart attacks in their early 40's!
Celiac and Hashimotos