Aluminum and Neurofibrillary Tangl

Insights and discussion from the cutting edge with reference to journal articles and other research papers.
buck3Maureen
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Aluminum and Neurofibrillary Tangl

Post by buck3Maureen »

Way above my understanding, but this may be of interest to others,

https://content.iospress.com/articles/j ... /jad200838
Tincup
Mod
Mod

Re: Aluminum and Neurofibrillary Tangl

Post by Tincup »

Laurie has written quite a bit about aluminum as well as eliminating it from the body with water with high silica content. Fiji water is a commercial source. Laurie's Harvard PhD chemist husband, Dennis N. Crouse, has developed a recipe to make high silica content water, "Silicade," and published how to do it. Laurie's posts are here.

I make about 2 gallons of Slicade every 5 days and split it with my 4/4 wife.

The author of a near infrared heat lamp sauna book, Dr. Wilson, included a serial sample of his hair analyses from before and during his use of a heat lamp sauna. The aluminum content spiked initially after he started use, then dropped down. This potentially indicates that sweating is one way to eliminate aluminum. Perhaps a possible reason the Finnish sauna studies show a dramatic decline in AlzD as well as all cause mortality with regular sauna use (note Finnish saunas and heat lamp saunas are different). Also

My wife and I also spend about 30 minutes in a near infrared red heat lamp sauna most days. I sweat profusely in it, usually preceding use with some exercise to increase my body temperature before entering the sauna.
Tincup
E3,E4
laurie
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by laurie »

buck3Maureen wrote:Way above my understanding, but this may be of interest to others,

https://content.iospress.com/articles/j ... /jad200838
Thanks for posting this important research. Professor Exley's group (Matthew Mold) has been doing autopsies of brains of people with Alzheimer's and analyzing for Aluminum for several years. This recent study which you posted a link to found aluminum associated with Tau tangles in people with familial Alzheimer's. Previous autopsies found aluminum associated with Beta Amyloid Plaques. The evidence for aluminum being a causal factor of Alzheimer's continues to mount.

I am the person Tincup mentioned in the previous post.

If you or anyone else would like to learn more about the research that has found aluminum in the brains of people with Alzheimer's my husband Dennis N Crouse has written a summary of the studies. Here is a link.
https://prevent-alzheimers-autism-strok ... -with.html
Apoe 3/4

"True prevention is only possible by first discovering the cause of a disease such as Alzheimer's."
Dennis N Crouse
Tabby
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Tabby »

Besides building an expensive, sauna in my house, is there a way to get the sauna benefit? I have seen little portable ones but I don't know if they are any good.
Tincup
Mod
Mod

Post by Tincup »

Tabby wrote:Besides building an expensive, sauna in my house, is there a way to get the sauna benefit? I have seen little portable ones but I don't know if they are any good.
Before I inexpensively converted an unused shower to a heat lamp sauna, I had a portable tent one, where your head sticks out. It was far infrared. When I tested it, it had extremely high EMF. I'm not saying all portable ones have this issue, but something I'd be aware of if I were looking at buying one.

There are also heat lamp sauna "tents" that are sold (much larger than what I was talking about above), or you can construct one as a DIY project. This is an expensive commercial version of what I'm talking about, for visual reference. Plans are around to make these. Same kind of light panel I have in my shower one.
Tincup
E3,E4