Scientist focused podcast: AMiNDR: A Month in Neurodegenerative Disease Research

Insights and discussion from the cutting edge with reference to journal articles and other research papers.
BrianR
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Scientist focused podcast: AMiNDR: A Month in Neurodegenerative Disease Research

Post by BrianR »

I ran across this podcast: https://amindr.com/
AMiNDR: A Month in Neurodegenerative Disease Research

This is a podcast made by scientists for scientists, to help you save time so you can conduct better research. During each episode, the latest primary research articles in each topic for the past month are grouped by theme and summarized in 1-2 minutes/abstract. We are starting with Alzheimer’s disease, with the hope to expand to other neurodegenerative diseases in the future. For questions or feedback, contact us at amindrpodcast@gmail.com
This seems useful for those who want dive deeply into recent research.
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Scientist focused podcast: AMiNDR: A Month in Neurodegenerative Disease Research

Post by circular »

BrianR wrote:I ran across this podcast: https://amindr.com/
AMiNDR: A Month in Neurodegenerative Disease Research

This is a podcast made by scientists for scientists, to help you save time so you can conduct better research. During each episode, the latest primary research articles in each topic for the past month are grouped by theme and summarized in 1-2 minutes/abstract. We are starting with Alzheimer’s disease, with the hope to expand to other neurodegenerative diseases in the future. For questions or feedback, contact us at amindrpodcast@gmail.com
This seems useful for those who want dive deeply into recent research.
Thanks Brian, I just subscribed. So much easier for me to fit in listening (in car, while cleaning, while exercising etc) than reading ...
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.