Covid vaccine safety for 4/4’s?

Insights and discussion from the cutting edge with reference to journal articles and other research papers.
JGrice
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Covid vaccine safety for 4/4’s?

Post by JGrice »

NF52 - Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting these links!!! I have several more hours of work today and was not looking forward to the prospect of online research after I wrapped up my day. :)

I am choosing to manage my health risks in ways other than participating in the COVID vaccine clinical trials. The overall death rate for COVID is 1.7% - tragic, for sure, but far from the Black Plague. Our state's largest health system's CEO says that therapeutics (budesonide, ivormectin (sp?), hydrochloroquin) are reducing hospitalizations by 90% - which presumes a similarly significant reduction in deaths.

I nearly died of Rubella a young girl. Rubella is a deadly and highly contagious virus, and I made sure my kids got the vaccine. Once they got it, I didn't withhold their participation in school or anywhere else out of fear of any others who didn't have the vaccine. Why would I - my kids were protected by the vaccine?

My big "Why" questions (not for this board - just in general) remain: Why am I / are we being coerced and threatened with a reduction in freedoms - travel, shopping, keeping a job - if we don't participate in this vaccine clinical trial? Why is this so existentially important - and to whom?