E4 Reactions to COVID Vaccine

Insights and discussion from the cutting edge with reference to journal articles and other research papers.
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Re: E4 Reactions to COVID Vaccine

Post by floramaria »

DistinguishedHeathen wrote:Sorry, i did not realize I was making repeat posts. Any idea how to delete these excess posts?
In upper right of your post there is a little pencil (edit post) and next to it, an X, for deleting a post. You are asked for a reason for deletion, in your case, duplicate posts. That’s all it takes.
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health
DistinguishedHeathen
Contributor
Contributor

Re: E4 Reactions to COVID Vaccine

Post by DistinguishedHeathen »

floramaria wrote:
DistinguishedHeathen wrote:Sorry, i did not realize I was making repeat posts. Any idea how to delete these excess posts?
In upper right of your post there is a little pencil (edit post) and next to it, an X, for deleting a post. You are asked for a reason for deletion, in your case, duplicate posts. That’s all it takes.
How bizarre! On mine, there's only a pencil (edit), and exclamation mark (report), and a quotation mark (quote). No red X to be found!

Edit: lo and behold, when I went to edit this post, the x showed up, but only on this post -- not on any of the others I made. I suspect it's because I had already accidentally replied to myself and you can't delete once there's been a reply.