COVID-19 RNA Based Vaccines and the Risk of Prion Disease

Insights and discussion from the cutting edge with reference to journal articles and other research papers.
TheBrain
Contributor
Contributor

Re: COVID-19 RNA Based Vaccines and the Risk of Prion Disease

Post by TheBrain »

America’s Frontline Doctors White Paper On Experimental Vaccines For COVID-19

From pp. 13–16:

Safety Concerns Regarding the Experimental COVID-19 Vaccines

1. Brand New Technology.
No vaccine based on messenger RNA has ever been approved for any disease, or even entered final-stage trials until now, so there’s no peer-reviewed published human data to compare how mRNA stacks up against older technologies.(24) How well mRNA vaccines will actually prevent COVID-19 remains unknown. (More details in the PDF.)

2. Failure of Previous Coronavirus Vaccines.
Despite trying for decades, scientists have never been able to create a successful coronavirus vaccine. Whenever they think they have, the experimental coronavirus vaccine has failed and animals who got the experimental vaccine died.(26)

3. No Independently Published Animal Studies.
Most other previous vaccines have performed and published results on animal studies prior to giving to humans. This is critical because deadly effects are often not seen until this step. Vaccines that have been given to humans prior to animal trials have frequently resulted in deaths that caused the governments to yank the vaccines. Most scientists believe that human death is inevitable if there are no prior peer-reviewed animal studies.(27)

4. Known Complications.
One of the known complications of vaccines is something called immune enhancement. One type of immune enhancement is known as Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE). This is a process where a virus leverages antibodies to aid infection. In short, the anti- COVID antibodies, stimulated by a vaccine, amplify the infection rather than prevent its damage. This paradoxical reaction has been seen repeatedly in other vaccines and animal development trials especially with coronavirus vaccine trials.(28)

Other known complications of vaccines include neurological diseases such as transverse myelitis, Bells’ Palsy multiple sclerosis, autism, and Guillain-Barre. (More details in the PDF.)

5. Unknown Complications.
There are entire populations for whom we don’t know the data. (More details in the PDF.)

6. Pharmaceuticals are Immune from All Liability.
The same companies (and executives) that profit from this vaccine are immune from all liability. (More details in the PDF.)

7. An Experimental Vaccine Is Not Safer Than a Very Low IFR. (infection fatality rate)
The IFR was always known to be very low for the young and healthy middle aged, and it has now been shown to be extraordinarily low. We are getting better and better at treating COVID-19: the death rate in terms of population continues to fall, hospital stays for COVID-19 get shorter and hospital mortality from COVID-19 plummets.
Last edited by TheBrain on Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ApoE 4/4 - When I was in 7th grade, my fellow students in history class called me "The Brain" because I had such a memory for detail. I excelled at memorization and aced tests. This childhood memory helps me cope!
TheBrain
Contributor
Contributor

Post by TheBrain »

https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data

From this page:
VAERS is the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System put in place in 1990. It is a voluntary reporting system that has been estimated to account for only 1% (see the Lazarus Report) of vaccine injuries. OpenVAERS is built from the HHS data available for download at vaers.hhs.gov.

The OpenVAERS Project allows browsing and searching of the reports without the need to compose an advanced search (more advanced searches can be done at medalerts.orgor vaers.hhs.gov).
I'll include some COVID-19 vaccine related data here. If you go to the site, you can click on each data point for details.

Through July 7, 2021
9,048 COVID Vaccine Related Deaths
26,818 COVID Vaccine Related Hospitalizations
438,440 COVID Vaccine Adverse Events Reports

Remember, vaccine related adverse events are woefully underreported in the United States' VAERS system.
ApoE 4/4 - When I was in 7th grade, my fellow students in history class called me "The Brain" because I had such a memory for detail. I excelled at memorization and aced tests. This childhood memory helps me cope!
TheBrain
Contributor
Contributor

Post by TheBrain »

Doctor on COVID Vax: "We Screwed-Up. We didn't realize the Spike Protein is a TOXIN"

Byram Bridle, PhD, is the speaker in this 9-minute video, which was published about a month ago. He is an associate professor on viral immunology at the University of Guelph in Canada. He discusses new peer-reviewed studies that address the biodistribution of the mRNA vaccines in the body. It's scary information that can explain why adverse events occur in some vaccinated people. One category of adverse events is neurological.

He mentions a Japanese biodistribution study that has been translated into English. I have a PDF of the English version. The content is too technical for me to understand, but if anyone wants me to post it, let me know and I will.
Nords
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by Nords »

TheBrain wrote:She said that Twitter won't allow users to use the word "experimental" in reference to the vaccines, as in the "experimental Moderna vaccine." Why is that censored?
There's no First Amendment rights for customers on social media, but in over a decade as a blogger I've never ever heard of Twitter censoring the phrase "experimental vaccine."

Can anyone provide a link or some other reference to back up that doctor's assertion about Twitter?
Author of "The Military Guide to Financial Independence and Retirement". Royalties go to military charities.
Co-author (with my daughter): "Raising Your Money-Savvy Family For Next Generation FI."
To contact me, please send a PM.
TheBrain
Contributor
Contributor

Post by TheBrain »

Nords wrote:
TheBrain wrote:She said that Twitter won't allow users to use the word "experimental" in reference to the vaccines, as in the "experimental Moderna vaccine." Why is that censored?
There's no First Amendment rights for customers on social media, but in over a decade as a blogger I've never ever heard of Twitter censoring the phrase "experimental vaccine."

Can anyone provide a link or some other reference to back up that doctor's assertion about Twitter?
Here's a link to the short interview where Dr. Merritt said that: https://ncrenegade.com/dr-lee-merritt-b ... invasions/

However, she doesn't give a source, and I can't recall precisely how she worded it. However, if it's actually happening, I'm pretty darn sure it's just in reference to the COVID-19 vaccines.
Nords
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by Nords »

TheBrain wrote:
Nords wrote:

Here's a link to the short interview where Dr. Merritt said that: https://ncrenegade.com/dr-lee-merritt-b ... invasions/

However, she doesn't give a source, and I can't recall precisely how she worded it. However, if it's actually happening, I'm pretty darn sure it's just in reference to the COVID-19 vaccines.
I understand all of that, and I'm trying to do the due diligence of finding a credible independent confirmation of her claim. An example of it would be the message that Twitter would have posted on her tweet (or sent her) if they indeed edited her tweet.

I agree that it could be happening now, and I agree that it could be just a pandemic reference. But it's a very big deal if Twitter's doing that, and right now she's making it challenging to fact-check her interpretation of what happened.
Author of "The Military Guide to Financial Independence and Retirement". Royalties go to military charities.
Co-author (with my daughter): "Raising Your Money-Savvy Family For Next Generation FI."
To contact me, please send a PM.
buck3Maureen
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by buck3Maureen »

circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by circular »

TheBrain wrote:I will post some information that I'd like to share. You might not feel inclined to review any of it, and that's fine. But if others stumble upon this thread, they might be interested in it.
Thanks for posting more about the material you are reviewing on with some links TheBrain. I don't plan to discuss it here in any detail myself because it would take too much time from other things I'm committed to, and general statements on this issue are pretty useless. But I'm scanning it so I have a better idea what people are saying.
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.
TheBrain
Contributor
Contributor

Post by TheBrain »

Nords wrote:
TheBrain wrote:
Nords wrote: There's no First Amendment rights for customers on social media, but in over a decade as a blogger I've never ever heard of Twitter censoring the phrase "experimental vaccine."

I understand all of that, and I'm trying to do the due diligence of finding a credible independent confirmation of her claim. An example of it would be the message that Twitter would have posted on her tweet (or sent her) if they indeed edited her tweet.

I agree that it could be happening now, and I agree that it could be just a pandemic reference. But it's a very big deal if Twitter's doing that, and right now she's making it challenging to fact-check her interpretation of what happened.
I understand, Nords. I, too, like to do my due diligence and confirm or deny claims.

I can't speak directly to Dr. Merritt's claim because she didn't give details. But just to get a sense of the Twitter censorship going on, I did a search at DuckDuckGo.com with the search term: twitter censorship of covid vaccines

Wow. I just scrolled through results. They go more broadly into "Big Tech" as well. This one is of particular interest:

Big Tech’s Censors Come for Science

Also, I've been coming across stories of people who've been injured by the COVID-19 vaccine they took. I just came across this article:

Vaccine info site: CENSORED

Here's the first paragraph:
The highly-regarded National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) says it has been de-platformed by Facebook and Instagram, as those working in the interest of the pharmaceutical industry further clamp down on open online access to important medical information.
Last edited by TheBrain on Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheBrain
Contributor
Contributor

Post by TheBrain »

buck3Maureen wrote:Isn't GBS a prion disease?

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defe ... 9fe10b838e
I just did some poking around. Based on what I've read thus far, it doesn't appear that Guillain-Barré syndrome is a prion disease. Instead, it's described as an autoimmune disease that affects the peripheral nerves.

This fact sheet gives some details about GBS:

https://www.ninds.nih.gov/Disorders/Pat ... Fact-Sheet

If I find anything that suggests GBS is a prion disease, I'll share it in this thread.