Conference: APOE and Immunity | Oct. 18-21, 2021 | Chicago, USA and online

Insights and discussion from the cutting edge with reference to journal articles and other research papers.
BrianR
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Conference: APOE and Immunity | Oct. 18-21, 2021 | Chicago, USA and online

Post by BrianR »

Perhaps this will be of interest to some: https://alz.org/apoe/overview.asp

About the Conference
Join us at the APOE and Immunity conference where leading neuroscience experts will share their latest research findings and ideas about the roles of APOE, neuroinflammation, and innate and adaptive immunity in neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s and other dementias.

This hybrid conference, held virtually and in-person in Chicago, will provide substantial opportunities for students, early career researchers and seasoned professionals to foster new collaborations and develop novel hypotheses in order to break down multidisciplinary barriers and drive truly transformative neuroscience research.

Conference Details
Date: Oct. 18-21, 2021
Location: Hyatt Regency McCormick Place in Chicago, USA and online
Cost: Free of charge for virtual attendees. Visit the registration page for details about in-person attendance.
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Conference: APOE and Immunity | Oct. 18-21, 2021 | Chicago, USA and online

Post by circular »

BrianR wrote:Perhaps this will be of interest to some: https://alz.org/apoe/overview.asp

About the Conference
Join us at the APOE and Immunity conference where leading neuroscience experts will share their latest research findings and ideas about the roles of APOE, neuroinflammation, and innate and adaptive immunity in neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s and other dementias.

This hybrid conference, held virtually and in-person in Chicago, will provide substantial opportunities for students, early career researchers and seasoned professionals to foster new collaborations and develop novel hypotheses in order to break down multidisciplinary barriers and drive truly transformative neuroscience research.

Conference Details
Date: Oct. 18-21, 2021
Location: Hyatt Regency McCormick Place in Chicago, USA and online
Cost: Free of charge for virtual attendees. Visit the registration page for details about in-person attendance.
Thanks Brian! I hope they dig in to CR1, which is a very confusing one, at least to me, and my parent who had AD (and was 3/3) and I are both homozygous on it.
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.
nerdymel23
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Conference: APOE and Immunity | Oct. 18-21, 2021 | Chicago, USA and online

Post by nerdymel23 »

BrianR wrote:Perhaps this will be of interest to some: https://alz.org/apoe/overview.asp
Thank you for this information! I'm really enjoying attending various conferences virtually.
ApoE3/4
Board Certified Functional Medicine Health Coach
Certified Wahls Protocol Health Coach
Certified ReCODE Health Coach