Covid vaccines and aluminium

Insights and discussion from the cutting edge with reference to journal articles and other research papers.
Catherine Bridle
Contributor
Contributor

Covid vaccines and aluminium

Post by Catherine Bridle »

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows whether either the Astra Zeneca or Pfizer (mRNA) vaccine contains aluminium as an adjuvant?

I have tried looking on the net but found conflicting answers.

As an APOE 4/4 I have read that we should try to avoid alumiunium hence the question.

Many thanks!
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Covid vaccines and aluminium

Post by floramaria »

Catherine Bridle wrote:Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows whether either the Astra Zeneca or Pfizer (mRNA) vaccine contains aluminium as an adjuvant?

I have tried looking on the net but found conflicting answers.

As an APOE 4/4 I have read that we should try to avoid alumiunium hence the question.

Many thanks!
Hi Catherine Bridle,

I just copied this from another thread and pasted it here. That previous post did not list the ingredients of the
Astra-Zeneca, but these, according to the FDA, are the ingredients :

WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine includes the following ingredients: mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3- phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.

This is a link to the FDA site that contains this info. https://www.fda.gov/media/144414/download#page=2
I do not have any personal knowledge about the vaccine and cannot verify that information from the FDA is correct. I chose to trust FDA as a sourced information. Like you, I was also concerned about possible toxic metals in the vaccines. Their website also has ingredients of the Moderna and J&J vaccines.
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health
Tincup
Mod
Mod

Re: Covid vaccines and aluminium

Post by Tincup »

These are the ingredients in the J&J vaccine:

The Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine includes the following ingredients: recombinant,
replication-incompetent adenovirus type 26 expressing the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, citric acid
monohydrate, trisodium citrate dihydrate, ethanol, 2-hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin (HBCD),
polysorbate-80, sodium chloride.

Source
Tincup
E3,E4