Our 3rd annual meet-up will piggyback on the LowCarb USA conference in San Diego, CA, August 3-6.

How To Subscribe?

Vision, strategy, service, and activism. Web and social media planning and technical discussion.
circular
Contributor
Contributor

How To Subscribe?

Postby circular » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:27 am

In the old style bulletin board I was thinking I could and did subscribe to particular boards. I get a lot of emails of responses and new posts which is good. I've discovered the most efficient way to go through it all is to filter them all into a separate email folder, and then click on the updates and it takes me straight to where I left off in that thread before. I am a genius for finally figuring that out, I know! So now I wanted to go back and be sure I am getting Everything emailed ... all topics from all boards. In the new format it looks like you can only subscribe to each topic, which means I'd have to go to the site to make sure I catch all new topics on all boards? I get some new topics by email, but I'm not sure if I'm getting them all. I can't recall what boards I'd selectively subscribed to in the old format.

Totally confused :roll:
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.

Return to “ApoE4.Info, Inc.”