Support Team

Newcomer introductions, personal anecdotes, caregiver issues, lab results, and n=1 experimentation.
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Support Team

Post by circular »

CarrieS so you happen to have a link to step by step instructions for the water kefir? How much water to how many grains etc?
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.
CarrieS
Contributor
Contributor

Post by CarrieS »

I can email you a handout that I use in my workshops if you would like to receive it. It has instructions and recipes.
APOe4/4
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach
Certificate for Reversing Cognitive Decline for Coaches (FMCA)
Certified Fermentationist
RedNailz
Contributor
Contributor

Post by RedNailz »

I just wanted to thank the Support Team for making this site useful and valuable. I have been away from the forum (and, sadly, many good habits) for a couple of years. Upon returning, I am excited to see the forum thriving!
4/4
Stavia
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Stavia »

RedNailz wrote:I just wanted to thank the Support Team for making this site useful and valuable. I have been away from the forum (and, sadly, many good habits) for a couple of years. Upon returning, I am excited to see the forum thriving!
welcome back!! Lovely to have you here again. Is there anything we can do to help you get back on track?
RedNailz
Contributor
Contributor

Post by RedNailz »

Hi Stavia! Many of my challenges to getting back on track are self-induced, but I will need help with meal ideas following Dr Bredesen's protocol. I have the benefit of knowing I followed a low carb diet before, so I know I can do it again. I also have more incentive than I had 3 years ago. I now feel physically and cognitively older. I don't think I have brain fog but I've caught myself reading numbers incorrectly and using simpler words. About 10 days ago, I used a word that was not quite right and it scared me because that's something my mother did in the very early stages of Alzheimer's.

Anyway, I'm taking a measured approach to change this time, thinking through what I have learned about my tendencies and planning ways to address obstacles as they arise. The number one priority now is getting my sleep in line!
4/4
ZenGinner
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by ZenGinner »

It is so nice to have such support. I was, only recently, a scared new post. Thanks!
KK
52, ε4/ε4
Vegan
Jan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Jan »

Kathleen, new normal suits you!
mrc cfnc fmchc
IFM/Bredesen Reversing Cognitive Decline training 2017
E2/E2
What is, is. What is, can be changed.
sylvieJ
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sylvieJ »

sounds great! thank you
raj
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj »

CarrieS wrote:I can email you a handout that I use in my workshops if you would like to receive it. It has instructions and recipes.
Hi CarrieS,

can I have it please. "rajfmchc@gmail.com"

How different is kombucha ?

thanks and have a nice day