The Astrology of Dementia

Newcomer introductions, personal anecdotes, caregiver issues, lab results, and n=1 experimentation.
Thirties Child
Contributor
Contributor

The Astrology of Dementia

Post by Thirties Child »

I probably need to introduce myself. I met many of you through the APOE threads at 23andMe, and followed you over here briefly. My husband (aka Shikar) is a 3/4, and I was there--and here--to learn what I could for him. A very good friend is also 3/4, and I worried about her until I looked at her astrological chart in terms of dementia. (I've studied astrology since 1969, practiced professionally for a few years in the 1970s.) Comparing my friend's chart to Shikar's was an ah-ha moment for me. His chart suggests dementia, hers doesn't. He's been diagnosed with MCI and is, I think, on his way to Lewy Body Dementia. Oldest Son is also 3/4, and I suspect is also vulnerable. Mercury is the planet that rules the mind, and if any of you want to know about your own Mercury, I'd be happy to check it for you. Date, time and place of birth would be best, although date alone will tell me something. There is absolutely no charge for this. This is my way of giving back. Send the information to dcrw1314@gmail.com.

Thirties Child aka Donna