Bredesen Protocol in Switzerland/Germany

Newcomer introductions, personal anecdotes, caregiver issues, lab results, and n=1 experimentation.
c_ralu
New User
New User

Re: Bredesen Protocol in Switzerland/Germany

Post by c_ralu »

Hello,
There are two in Zurich. I contacted the Bredesen website and they told me there is a neurologyst and a dentist. I just wanted to know just in case, for the future as my mom had alzheimers at 50. Unfortunately i wouldve had to pay 1000CHF for a one year membership to have access to that info which i didnt....That might be a way. This way you can sign up for private insurance and those 1000CHF are worth spending...
c_ralu
New User
New User

Post by c_ralu »

I cannot find the email. As I remmember they told me in zurich there was a neurologist, a nutritionist and a dentist. I presume the nutritionist is Patricia Shelton from the website you guys gave me...Ill just post it for anybody that needs its. https://www.ifm.org/practitioners/patricia-shelton/
I will try to find out who the dentist is as i have already an idea:).
Lisa G
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Lisa G »

c_ralu wrote:I will try to find out who the dentist is as i have already an idea:).
Hello c_ralu and welcome the ApoE4 forum. Thank you for offering to find the names of ReCode providers in Switzerland.
I wanted to provide you with some resources to help you get around the site. This is a wonderful place to gather information to help you as your Mom continues with AD. You may appreciate taking a look at the primer as it is a great place to start and written by a physician in laymen's terms. There is also a "How-To" Guide that makes your journey around the site much more efficient. You may be interested in checking out the "Our Stories" forum to share your own story and learn about fellow members. Finally, I've found the search function to be an awesome way to research questions you may have as most likely, someone has asked the question before and there are several threads of information regarding that topic.
Again, welcome to the community. Please don't hesitate to tell us a little about yourself in the "Our Stories" and continue commenting on posts! We love active members!
Lisa H. Gerardi, MA
National Board Certified - Health & Wellness Coach
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
Integrative Nutrition Certified Coach
Barry4Susan
New User
New User

Post by Barry4Susan »

Regarding remote access to Bredesen support, we (in Melbourne) can interface with our Bredesen-trained naturopath (in Adelaide 750 km away) via a Trello Board link and a video conference call as necessary. All correspondence, suggested readings, test results etc. are stored under subject categories on the board and, during the video conference, he can operate our computer to show us how to navigate around the board.
emmabarton
Contributor
Contributor

Post by emmabarton »

Barry4Susan wrote:Regarding remote access to Bredesen support, we (in Melbourne) can interface with our Bredesen-trained naturopath (in Adelaide 750 km away) via a Trello Board link and a video conference call as necessary. All correspondence, suggested readings, test results etc. are stored under subject categories on the board and, during the video conference, he can operate our computer to show us how to navigate around the board.
Hi Barry4Susan,
Thanks for contributing to the ApoE4.info forum. Honestly, I didn't know what a Trello Board offered until I looked it up-- what an amazing tool for organizing! I can imagine this is a big support for that Bredesen-trained naturopath you mentioned. I'm going to explore Trello for use in my practice as well. Thanks!

On another note, I'm chiming in to formally welcome you to the site. To avoid redundancy, I'll refer to Lisa G's post in this thread, which lists several resources (with links) for getting the most out of the site. To piggy back on that list, my favorite aspect of the site is our Wiki page. It's a great tool for getting a more detailed look at related resources.

Of course, you may already be familiar with these features. However, since this is your first contribution I wanted to make sure you knew how valuable each new contributor is to our community. We would love to get to know you and hear more about your experiences.

With gratitude,

Emma
healing happens in relationship
Barry4Susan
New User
New User

Post by Barry4Susan »

Thanks for the welcome Emma and the tips to get started.
Barry4Susan
Stefan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Stefan »

Hi Andrea
I am a health coach and biochemist based near Bern, with a 2 years experience helping people with the Bredesen protokol. Being 74 y old, a Apoe4/3 myself, i myself work with this protocol successfully for 5 years. Find me on www.gehirn-gesundheit.ch
NF52
Support Team
Support Team

Post by NF52 »

Stefan wrote:Hi Andrea
I am a health coach and biochemist based near Bern, with a 2 years experience helping people with the Bredesen protokol. Being 74 y old, a Apoe4/3 myself, i myself work with this protocol successfully for 5 years. Find me on http://www.gehirn-gesundheit.ch
Hi Stefan,

Thanks for sharing your information with Andrea, who posted a few years ago. We suggest that health coaches submit their information to be included in the Wiki here: ApoE4-Aware Health Coaches. A suggested format is provided, and you can email that to us at coach-list@apoe4.info. Appearance on this list does not imply endorsement by ApoE4.Info, Inc. For fuller legal context, check out our Community Guidelines. While we appreciate when members inform others about services and practitioners in locations including Europe, we also ask that people refrain from seeking clients directly, under the guideline of "Trust. Ulterior financial interests complicate our interactions. Do not self-promote or advertise."

I look forward to seeing your information on the Health Coach wiki soon!
4/4 and still an optimist!