Betty's Lab results

Newcomer introductions, personal anecdotes, caregiver issues, lab results, and n=1 experimentation.
Bettylacy
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Betty's Lab results

Post by Bettylacy »

Thanks Susan for the site. I remember Dr. G giving a talk that said something similar regarding LDL elevations and its 3 week window of influence, if one of his clients stopped eating cheese his markers were generally good. Good to know that those CHO’s also effect LDL’s.

{{Julie}}}}WAVES back! Of course your keen eye would notice the sdl and LDL-P discrepancy. All my labs went cat-tie-wham-pose when I posted them so the low LDL-Pof 1150, reading actually goes with the lower sdl of 21 for date 1/21/17. I was mostly on a vege based diet then with some fish. My LDL-P went from high of 1753 (in 2016) to 1150 (1/21/17) with that nice low sdl of 21. The more recent labs (9/2017) on ketogenic diet which showed an increase in my LDL-C to 180s and my sdl to 31. Unfortunately the LDLP was not done. Yes I will f/t with the calcium scoring soon. And a repeat of labs along with hormone Testing.

Thanks to all my hormone sisters advice I am now on the Estradiol patch and will f/u when I get my results.
APOe 3/4; If you want to go fast go alone. If you want to go far go together. African proverb. :D