Newcomer Intro

Newcomer introductions, personal anecdotes, caregiver issues, lab results, and n=1 experimentation.
jenfelix
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Newcomer Intro

Post by jenfelix »

Csaebye wrote:Hi, I'm a danish GP, ApoE4 Homozygote and have completed the IFM's certification program, although I haven't signed up for the exam yet. I'm have for quite som time been searching for a Bredesen/ ReCode certification program as I am focusing my worklife to helping people in my own situation, preventing and reversing. Jenfelix, you write that you know of such a program?
All the best,
Claus
I see that Magda already provided a comprehensive answer below. As she stated, the first link posted below is geared for doctors while the second link is training to coach implementation of the diet and lifestyle of the ReCODE Protocol. If GP means that you're a General Practitioner, then I'm guessing you may want to add IFM Reversing Cognitive Decline advanced clinical module when you have time, perhaps after your exam...and possibly later enlist the help of a health coach with the RCD coaching training to support your patients on the practical details (i.e. connecting with their positive vision, choosing groceries, finding activities) for brain healthy living. The combination of doctor and health coach, both RCD-trained, is what I witness working wonders for some patients.

All the best to you,
Jen Felix
Jen F
Csaebye
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Newcomer Intro

Post by Csaebye »

Hi Jen F., thx for your reply. I actually already did the IFM Reversing Cogn. Decline. But your Uefa with a co-worker as a coach sounds very interesting. Thx..:-)