bredesen trained practitioners

Newcomer introductions, personal anecdotes, caregiver issues, lab results, and n=1 experimentation.
lamb chops
Contributor
Contributor

bredesen trained practitioners

Post by lamb chops »

I see Dr. Silvia Panitch as a bredesen trained practitioner which is near me, but I have not seen anybody online that has actually seen her. Anybody here? Thanks.
lorenzo
New User
New User

Re: bredesen trained practitioners

Post by lorenzo »

I meet wiht Dr Ponitch next week.
Sara
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Sara »

Hi Lorenzo and welcome to the spoe4.info site! Please keep us posted on how you make out with Dr Ponitch next week. Let us know if there is any way we can support you prior to your visit.
Certified ReCODE 2.0 Brain Health Coach, MOCA Certified
MBA, Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach, National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach
Brain Health Professional - Amen University
Surviving loved one who transitioned with AD
brubiohealth
New User
New User

Post by brubiohealth »

My Bredesen trained Function Medicine M.D. is Dr. Wesley Bradford, Torrance, California.

www.dr-bradford.com

He is excellent !!!
NF52
Support Team
Support Team

Post by NF52 »

brubiohealth wrote:My Bredesen trained Function Medicine M.D. is Dr. Wesley Bradford, Torrance, California.
www.dr-bradford.com
He is excellent !!!
Welcome, brubiohealth!

It's great to hear of practitioners that our members have found to be knowledgeable and helpful. Since you joined the forum in April 2017, I'm guessing that you are yourself a skilled user of the information here. But in case it's been a while since you've been on the forum, you may want to check out Stavia's updated PRIMER and the new How to get the most out of the ApoE4 website-- lots "tricks and tips" for everything from Searches to subscribing to forums or topics you'd like to follow.

It sounds like you'd be comfortable recommending Dr. Bradford on the Introducing Practitioner Reviews page. The link gives some information from Julie G about reviews. If you want to post there, you can add some more information about his practice that you think others would find helpful. If it's easier, you can also feel free to add any helpful info and one of the Moderators should be able to move your post to that topic.

Feel free to tell us more about your story, and to jump into (or start) any forum topics that interest you!
4/4 and still an optimist!