New Support Team Intern

Newcomer introductions, personal anecdotes, caregiver issues, lab results, and n=1 experimentation.
GLS18
Contributor
Contributor

New Support Team Intern

Post by GLS18 »

Warm Greetings Everyone!

My name is Gina and I am thrilled to be coming on board as a support intern for the ApoE4.Info community! It is an honor to be part of this group and I look forward to a fantastic experience empowering, supporting and learning from each other.

The transformative power of Functional Medicine aligned with community support should be shouted from the rooftops. By providing the tools and the science behind them in this supportive space, we take charge of our health and tell our genes to take a backseat. Having witnessed firsthand how dementia and Alzheimer’s disease can corrupt the mind and ravage the spirit, I am passionate about creating awareness and cultivating hope for those dealing with cognitive decline, as well as their caregivers.

When my grandmother was struggling with Alzheimer’s disease, I recall a doctor to saying to us, “There is nothing that you can do.” There was no hope at that time. My heart broke that day for my grandmother, my mom and all who loved her. However, I realized that I could bring joy to her life by singing and dancing with her and bringing forth her strengths of creativity and zest. As a Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach, I remain committed to this strengths-based approach, empowering our best selves by unlocking the potential and beauty we all carry within.

My healing journey restoring my health from three autoimmune conditions using a Functional Medicine approach instilled in me a deep desire to help others. In fact, it is for my grandmother and everyone on this forum dedicated to reversing and preventing these conditions for themselves and their loved ones, that I dedicate my path.

I am excited to walk this path of hope, strength and inspired learning with all of you!
Gina
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
Reversing Cognitive Decline For Coaches Certification Candidate, Fall 2018
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Mahatma Gandhi
JML
Support Team
Support Team

Re: New Support Team Intern

Post by JML »

Welcome to the group Gina! I look forward to your contributions as an intern.
Julie
Daughter of 4/4
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
National Board-Certified Health & Wellness Coach
ReCODE 2.0 Certified Health Coach