Looking for Bredesen trained practitioner near middle area of Arizona

Newcomer introductions, personal anecdotes, caregiver issues, lab results, and n=1 experimentation.
RAD
New User
New User

Looking for Bredesen trained practitioner near middle area of Arizona

Post by RAD »

Please could anyone send info on a Bredesen trained practitioner located near the middle of Arizona?
Thank you very much *
GLS18
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Looking for Bredesen trained practitioner near middle area of Arizona

Post by GLS18 »

Hello Rad and a warm welcome to our community!

While I did not find any practitioners located in Arizona, you may still find it helpful to take a look at Practitioner Reviews and ApoE4-Aware Health Care Practitioners. You can continue to check in via this forum and/or topic for the latest information. If you would like to learn how to subscribe to this forum/topic for notification of new posts and discover tips on navigating this site, click here: How To Get The Most From The ApoE4.Info Website. Section 5 of this brilliant guide explains how to do a search and you can try doing further searches for Arizona practitioners.

A couple of things to keep in mind: there are many excellent physicians with a focus on cognitive health who are not Bredesen trained and many physicians utilize telemedicine.

There are many wonderful resources on the site, including the Primer, beautifully compiled by Stavia, a physician and fellow member.

It would be fantastic to learn more about what led you here. If you would like to share, please tell us your story here: Our Stories.

We look forward to your contributions and again, a warm welcome!
Gina
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
Reversing Cognitive Decline For Coaches Certification Candidate, Fall 2018
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Mahatma Gandhi
GLS18
Contributor
Contributor

Post by GLS18 »

RAD wrote:Please could anyone send info on a Bredesen trained practitioner located near the middle of Arizona?
Thank you very much *
Hi again Rad!

Here is a link to MPI Cognition that you may find helpful in your search.

Wishing you all the best with your search! Please keep up posted:)
Gina
Reversing Cognitive Decline For Coaches Certification Candidate, Fall 2018
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Mahatma Gandhi
steved64
New User
New User

Post by steved64 »

Also search IFM web site https://www.ifm.org/find-a-practitioner/ -> advanced search.
Check the box under Completed Coursework for:
Advanced Clinical Training: Reversing Cognitive Decline

This is how I found a several candidates in the Phoenix area.
Chameleon
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by Chameleon »

Hi Steved64,

Welcome to the APOE4 community! Thank you for sharing the IFM website as a resource for Bredesen trained doctors. It can be hard to sometimes find a good source for that.

Speaking of sources, I don't know if you have had a chance to take a look at the Primer created by Stavia. It is a good place to start.

Also, the Wiki is another good place to search for answers to questions.

Looking forward to hearing more from you!
jennycoco
New User
New User

Post by jennycoco »

Hi RAD, I have found through a Google search Dr. Chander of TriVita Clinic of Integrative Medicine in Scottsdale, AZ. I have a first appointment with him and/for my mother next week: I will report. My hopes are high yet guarded: He is Bredesen Certified (according to TriVita's website), he is Johns Hopkins-trained (as was my father, hence our trust in the institution), yet TriVita also sells supplements, for one of which they paid a hefty fine for misinformation/unsupported claims.

OK and I just checked the AZ map and now realize Scottsdale is far from middle. Posting in case you find nothing closer.

People on the unaffiliated Bredesen group on Facebook may be helpful...
dcox
Contributor
Contributor

Post by dcox »

jennycoco wrote:Hi RAD, I have found through a Google search Dr. Chander of TriVita Clinic of Integrative Medicine in Scottsdale, AZ. I have a first appointment with him and/for my mother next week: I will report. My hopes are high yet guarded: He is Bredesen Certified (according to TriVita's website), he is Johns Hopkins-trained (as was my father, hence our trust in the institution), yet TriVita also sells supplements, for one of which they paid a hefty fine for misinformation/unsupported claims.

OK and I just checked the AZ map and now realize Scottsdale is far from middle. Posting in case you find nothing closer.

People on the unaffiliated Bredesen group on Facebook may be helpful...
Welcome jennycoco!!

Thank you for your post and help for RAD in finding a Bredesen trained practitioner. I understand your guarded hope for Dr. Chander, my prayers are with you that all will go well and he will be the right fit for your mother and you. When the time is right for you and you are comfortable sharing we would love to hear your story; you can share here Our Stories forum. Going through the ups and downs of a loved one with Alzheimer's can be difficult and scary, you have found a place where caring, hopeful, energetic and knowledgeable people gather to discuss everything related to AD.

As you have time please explore the site, here are some helpful tips to get you started: Wiki Page, where you will find some more in depth topics; the Primer, written by Stavia one of our most active members a Doctor, and E4/E4 herself, this is an amazing place to start as she truly put her heart into writing it; and this page will help you learn how to use the site more efficiently "How-To" Get the most out of the ApoE4.info website.

Sounds like you have done research into Dr. Bredesen's protocol, ReCODE, I love his book and he has a new one coming out soon with more in depth discussion of his protocol. Here is a link to our Wiki page about ReCODE.

Please share and ask questions, we are all here to learn together and provide support, hope and joy for each other on this journey to reversal and prevention of AD.

Find your joy and hope in each new day and each new discovery along your path,
Deb
Deb
Enrolled in Reversing Cognitive Decline for Coaches
Choose Hope
jennycoco
New User
New User

Post by jennycoco »

My gosh Deb! Thank you so much for the warm welcome and pointers! I am delighted to have finally joined this group, and your note makes me even more so.

All my best
Jennifer