Newcomer introductions, personal anecdotes, caregiver issues, lab results, and n=1 experimentation.
mb00
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mb00 »

Hello All - I found this board from reading Dr. Bredsens ReCode. It has been a fantastic resource and I've spent the last couple months digesting. I am an Apoe 3/4 and have been trying to learn as much as possible. I look forward to joining the discussions.

Best
fxmedcoach
Contributor
Contributor

Re: New Member

Post by fxmedcoach »

mb00 welcome to the forum!! You are right, it can be quite overwhelming processing all the information related to ApoE4. When you are ready for even more information, the Primer is a great place to start -- viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1418. If you have specific questions, concerns be sure to share them in the forum. You can also do a search for a specific topic to see what has already been discussed about your specific topic of interest. Look forward to seeing your comments in the discussions.
Deborrah Cisneros
RN, FMCHC, NBC-HC, CGP
Magda
Contributor
Contributor

Re: New Member

Post by Magda »

mb00 wrote:Hello All - I found this board from reading Dr. Bredsens ReCode. It has been a fantastic resource and I've spent the last couple months digesting. I am an Apoe 3/4 and have been trying to learn as much as possible. I look forward to joining the discussions.

Best
Welcome to the apoe4.info Mb00
You are definitely at the place to learn a lot not only form our great resources like the PRIMER but also from other members experience! The forum is a wonderful wealth of information and to help you to get the most out of it, please use this link:
https://wiki.apoe4.info/wiki/%22How-To% ... fo_website

If at any point on your journey to optimal health questions and concerns arise please do not hesitate to post.

My best,
Magda
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach & MS Clinical Nutrition Student
IFM/Bredesen Trained, Reversing Cognitive Decline