New Intern

Newcomer introductions, personal anecdotes, caregiver issues, lab results, and n=1 experimentation.
Davida
Contributor
Contributor

New Intern

Post by Davida »

Hi Everyone!

I am very excited to be joining the APOe4 community as a new intern. I look forward to this opportunity and being able to associate with such dedicated individuals. I think I will learn a great deal. I have been in the health profession for several years as a registered nurse and massage therapist/instructor and most recently became a graduate of the Functional Medicine Coaching Academy. I believe caring for my own mother for twelve years as she struggled with the complications of Alzheimer's disease as perhaps my greatest teacher. My desire now is to offer assistance to others along this journey in discovering and choosing positive lifestyles for gaining and and sustaining optimal health.
Davida
FMCHC
Reversing Cognitive Decline for Coaches Certification 2018
TheresaB
Mod
Mod

Re: New Intern

Post by TheresaB »

Welcome aboard Davida.
-Theresa
ApoE 4/4
NF52
Support Team
Support Team

Post by NF52 »

Welcome, Davida!
Our mothers are often our first, best and most deeply cherished teachers. Yours would be proud of how you are sharing what you’ve learned with us.
4/4 and still an optimist!
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Post by floramaria »

Welcome, Davida! So happy you are joining us! I also was drawn to helping others after caring for a mother with Alzheimer's. Difficult as that is, it is also, as you say, a great teacher.
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health