New Intern LOL444

Newcomer introductions, personal anecdotes, caregiver issues, lab results, and n=1 experimentation.
LOL444
Contributor
Contributor

New Intern LOL444

Post by LOL444 »

Hello everyone!
I am so excited to be a part of this wonderful and informative forum. I am a National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach (NBC-HWC) and I have completed the FMCA Reversing Cognitive Decline course. While I have a professional interest in this topic, I also have a personal interest. I have an ApoE4 gene and I have had 2 traumatic brain injuries. I look forward to working with the members on this site and promoting it as a resource with a wealth of information.
Dare to live a powerful life!

LOL444, Health and Wellness Coach
TheresaB
Mod
Mod

Re: New Intern LOL444

Post by TheresaB »

Welcome LOL444, looks like you have much to offer.
-Theresa
ApoE 4/4
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Post by floramaria »

LOL444 wrote:Hello everyone!
I am so excited to be a part of this wonderful and informative forum. I am a National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach (NBC-HWC) and I have completed the FMCA Reversing Cognitive Decline course. While I have a professional interest in this topic, I also have a personal interest. I have an ApoE4 gene and I have had 2 traumatic brain injuries. I look forward to working with the members on this site and promoting it as a resource with a wealth of information.
Hi, LOL444,

Welcome! We are happy that you are joining the ApoE4.Info community as a Support Team member and look forward to your contributions.
best wishes, floramaria
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health
NF52
Support Team
Support Team

Post by NF52 »

LOL444 wrote:Hello everyone!
Welcome, LOL444!

Your personal and professional experience are terrific assets in offering hope, empathy and information to our users, especially those new users who often are worried at the news of ApoE 4. You also have something in common with Stavia, author of the Primer, who has experienced two severe TBIs and designed much of her own "protocol" to be able to return to work as a physician and director of a busy medical practice. If you "search" TBI and "Stavia" as the author, you'll find some fascinating commentary and hope she's given to others with TBI.

As someone who worked with children, their families, their schools and rehab professionals to return kids to school after TBI through a regional state grant back when TBI was a new "thing" for schools, I have a special place in my heart for anyone who has made that journey. Glad you are here!
4/4 and still an optimist!
LOL444
Contributor
Contributor

Post by LOL444 »

Thank you so much! Your message really warmed my heart.
Dare to live a powerful life!

LOL444, Health and Wellness Coach