Using RAPA for AD prevention

Newcomer introductions, personal anecdotes, caregiver issues, lab results, and n=1 experimentation.
slacker
Mod
Mod

Re: Using RAPA for AD prevention

Postby slacker » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:56 am

Fredsbrain wrote:How do you message thru the forum?

We have a wiki chapter that answers this question and other "how do I do this?" questions. Hope this helps.
Slacker
E4/E4

bosco
Contributor
Contributor

Postby bosco » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:06 pm

Hi Newtothis,
I see you posted this about a year ago. I'm very interested in rapa but want to find out more before traveling to NY. I live in California a would like to get a Rx for rapa closer to home. What has been your experience, ie. side effects, positive effects. Anything you can share would be appreciated. Are you also taking Metformin. Any thoughts about Dr. Green and does he do any follow ups? Thanks in advance for any information you can share.
Very best,
Bosco e3/e4

bosco
Contributor
Contributor

Postby bosco » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:40 pm

I see that most of these posts are from almost a year ago. I would love to know if anyone has followed through and started taking rapamycin and or metformin. If not why? If so, any comments or thoughts. Seem like the only place to get a Rx is from Dr. Green. Are there other sources.
Thanks,
Bosco 3/4

Newtothis3/4
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Newtothis3/4 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:39 pm

I’ve been taking Rapamycin, metformin and NAD+ for 8 months now. Yes, Rapa works. It’s incredible. All of my labs have improved or stayed the same. My memory is the best it has ever been. My skin, nails, gums, energy and cardiovascular ability or all like they were when I was 25. The visible changes are indicative of Rapamycin being able to completely stop AD from ever forming. I am confident that anyone who takes Rapamycin intermittently before AD symptoms appear will never get AD (or cancer, diabetes, etc). In fact, Dr. Green recently told me that a woman who works in Southern California whose one of the countries leading scientists working on the E4 gene (she is E3/4) just became a patient of his. She also brought a few other doctors to become patients for the longevity aspect. If her conclusion is that taking Rapa is the best way to stop AD, than I’d say I’m in good company:)

Return to “Our Stories”