Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma FMD referral needed

Newcomer introductions, personal anecdotes, caregiver issues, lab results, and n=1 experimentation.
maddanwill
Contributor
Contributor

Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma FMD referral needed

Post by maddanwill »

Hello friends,
I realize this is a bit off topic but my sister asked me to find a referral for them and so I thought I would ask the most helpful and caring people in the world. My brother-in-law has cancer and has fought it for 14 years. His immune system is shot and his quality of life is not good. Does anyone know of any FM practitioner that specializes in Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma OR possibly works with cancer patients in general? My sister and brother in law live in Cleveland but are willing to travel.
Thanks!
slacker
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma FMD referral needed

Post by slacker »

maddanwill wrote: My brother-in-law has cancer and has fought it for 14 years. His immune system is shot and his quality of life is not good. Does anyone know of any FM practitioner that specializes in Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma OR possibly works with cancer patients in general? My sister and brother in law live in Cleveland but are willing to travel.
Hi Maddanwill;

I don't know of a specific FM practitioner that specializes in cancer, but there is a Functional Medicine department at Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland.

In the meantime, you might find this website page of interest. Dr Abrams is an integrative oncologist at UCSF, and has several videos posted.

Wishing you and your family the best.
Slacker
E4/E4
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Re: Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma FMD referral needed

Post by Julie G »

Dawn Lemanne in Oregon might be a good fit. I met her at one of Dr. Bredesen’s physician trainings. I think she may have helped others on the site.

I’m on my phone so won’t try to attach a link, but google her. She’s quite well known in the functional medicine arena. Sending lots of love and good energy for your whole family.